[32] dream team

follow my ig @gcodgirls for a free ketchup dawg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

‘Emma!’

‘Nice to know you’ve finally decided to join us,’ Michael jostled me playfully as I walked into the pool area following Calum. I laughed and waved back at Luke and Ciara who were waving at me from in the water. Ashton smiled at me too, his dimples showing as he ducked under and swam over to where I set down my bag next to Michael.

‘Morning, Emma!’ He giggled, messing up his wet hair and splashing me. ‘Or should I say, good afternoon?’

I raised an eyebrow.

‘It’s not my fault I didn’t get enough sleep last night...’

‘Okay Princess, I take full responsibility, whatever. But don’t pretend it wasn’t worth it,’ he stuck out his tongue before floating off to annoy Calum.

I started to roll out my towel and realised Michael was staring at me. I tilted my head.

‘...What?’

He tapped his chin thoughtfully.

‘You guys were together last night, weren’t you?’

Huh.

‘What makes you think that?’

He lay back down on the deck chair, smirking with his eyes closed, and folded his hands behind his head.

‘I slept on the living room couch last night after my date - which reminds me, I have to tell you about that later - and I heard Ashton creep out really early in the morning. I just assumed he was going to the rooftop, but that doesn’t seem likely anymore...’

I smiled.

‘Fine, yeah, he was with me.’ I leant closer and giggled. ‘And we might’ve, you know... kissed.’

Michael opened his eyes wide quickly after that, and abruptedly sat back up.

‘Did you really? Shit...’ he smacked his thigh, ‘I knew something happened! I’m so happy for you!’

He laughed as I blushed and poked my cheek.

‘Aw, look at you. And did my game plan help you?’

I grinned.

‘A little bit. I think I’m just going to have to work on the fans part.’

‘And step 5,’ Michael smirked, ‘you can’t forget step 5.’

I raised an eyebrow.

‘Michael, we haven’t even been on a date yet.’

‘Look at that hunk of meat, Emma! Look at it! Don’t you just want to jump on him right now?’

I cracked up as Michael pointed at Ashton and fanned himself as if Ashton was causing a lot of heat. Which he kind of was. For the second time of me seeing him shirtless in real life, I wasn’t any less amazed at his beautiful body. As we both looked over, Ashton turned around and waved at me.

‘Coming in?’

‘One minute!’ I called back, and Ashton nodded. I turned back around to face Michael. ‘So what’s all this about your date? Tell me what happened!’

Michael relaxed and laid back down, shutting his eyes dreamily.

‘Oh my god, it was perfect. Like, I was so nervous, and got there late, but Lynn looked beautiful and we talked forever about all different things, and I learnt so much about her! It was just like you said it would be, Emma. So thankyou for all your help - it really did make a difference for me.’