[34] vatorphobia

song of the chapter: one for the city by illy

follow my ig {@gcodgirls} and tumblr {educashton.tumblr.com} for exclusive ashmma photos taken by the paps O.o

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 ‘Want to meet early tomorrow for breakfast?’

‘Mhmm.’ Ciara snaked her arm around Luke’s waist and looked over at me expectantly. ‘Em, do you want to come?’

Ashton snuck me a glance and I shook my head lightly.

‘Thanks Luke, but you and Ciara enjoy your morning together. I have, uh, plans.’

I let out an awkward giggle, but Calum grinned and smoothed over it for me.

‘All good, me and Michael will come along.’

‘It’s a double date!’

Michael squealed and we all laughed, covering our ears as his high pitched voice bounced off the walls of the hotel corridor. We were all heading back to our rooms after a long day down at the pool, and I couldn’t wait to be alone for a bit. I had to plan for tomorrow...

Ciara rolled her eyes as Calum and Michael unlocked the door to their room and trooped inside.

‘Fine. See you tomorrow then?’

‘Bye! Night everyone,’ they cheekily grinned and closed the door softly. Across the hall, Ashton finished unlocking the door to his and Luke’s room and held it open, letting Luke and Cee inside. As he made to follow, I grabbed his arm, gently pulling him back out.

‘Ashton - I need to ask you something.’

He blinked a few times, then nodded, shutting the door softly and taking a spot leaning against the wall across from me, eyes on my own.

‘What’s up?’

‘I was wondering if you wanted to have another day out in the city tomorrow? I could take you on another tour, you know - I’m still your summer guide.’

I bit my lip nervously but started laughing when he nodded excitedly and moved over to stand in front of me, hands finding their way around my waist.

‘Well, I guess that’s a yes then,’ I giggled into his chest.

‘I’d love to go for a day out with you, Princess. What do you have planned?’

His dimples curled upwards and I shook my head lightly.

‘It’s a secret Ashton. You’ll just have to wait and see.’

He fiddled with a bit of my hair and nudged my nose.

‘Are we going shopping?’

‘Hey!’ I laughed and tapped his nose. ‘No guesses!!’

‘Fine,’ Ashton chuckled and drew away slightly so I could stand up straight. ‘I’ll just have to use my imagination.’

As he opened the door, I grabbed his hand one more time and spun him around, quickly placing my lips on his. His eyes widened in surprise before snapping shut and he responded with enthusiasm. Ashton wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug, holding me there for a moment. I sighed, and pulled back.

‘Goodnight Ashton,’ I whispered, and he stroked my cheek lightly.

‘Sweet dreams Emma,’ Ashton murmured into my hair, then let go, slowly backing into his room. I turned around and started to leave when the door creaked back open and his head popped back out again, with a cheesy grin plastered on his gorgeous cheeks.