Promise, Departure, and Training

(Ryuji POV)
  I was walking with my best friends Sona Sitri, Tsubaki Shinra, Rias Gremory, and Akeno Himejima through the halls of Rias' family home. Today was the day that I would begin my Slayer training, and I had to tell them I was leaving today. I said, "Girls, I have something to tell you.". Rias asked curiously, "What do you want to tell us, Ryuji?". I said, "I have to leave today to start my Slayer training.". Akeno asked sadly, "Do you have to, Ryuji?". I said, "I have to, Akeno. Don't worry though, I'll be back when I finish my training, I promise.". Sona asked curiously, "How long do you think it will take, Ryuji?". I said, "I don't know, Sona, though, I wonder if I train hard enough if I'll be able to complete my training faster. I guess I'll have to try once I start.". Tsubaki said, "Try not to get into too much trouble, Ryuji.". I said, "You say that like I'm always the one that gets into trouble.". Akeno said with a giggle, "That's because you are, Ryuji.". I gave a downcast expression before looking at my watch. I said, "I have to go now.". I left the girls to go find my dad, Graham. I wonder how tough my training is going to be? Just thinking about it is getting me excited! I wonder how strong I'll be?
(Akeno POV)
When Ryuji left, Rias asked curiously, "Weren't you, and Tsubaki going to tell him that you liked him?". I nodded quietly along with Tsubaki. Rias said, "Go tell him before he leaves! Don't stand here looking sad like this!". Tsubaki, and I ran after Ryuji as we searched all over for him. This was gonna be hard, and this big house was already pretty confusing.
(Ryuji POV)
  I was just about to step through the portal after my dad, when I heard Tsubaki, and Akeno shouting my name. I turned around, and saw them running toward me. When they finally reached me, I asked curiously, "What's up you two?". Akeno said, "We have something we want to tell you, and it's important, so listen up!". Tsubaki said, "We like you, Ryuji. We have ever since you stood up to that fallen angel to protect us, so when you come back, let's be more than friends.". I said, "I'm happy you girls feel that way, but I'm still trying to sort my own feelings out. I'll try to keep in touch as best I can, and I'll tell you girls how I feel when I return. Is that okay with you two?". They sighed, and Akeno said with a bright smile, "That's fine with us, but you'd better promise to keep in contact with us, or else we'll find you, and pinch you! Do you understand?". I said quickly, "I promise I'll try to keep in touch with you two! You two train hard, and become strong enough to protect your friends, okay?". Tsubaki said confidently as she adjusted her glasses, "We promise to get stronger by the time you return to us, Ryuji. Just don't forget to keep your word about keeping in touch with us, or telling us how you feel. We're serious about this, so we expect you to take this seriously as well.". I said, "Don't worry, Tsubaki. I'll keep my promise, so I expect you two to keep yours. I have to go now.". I hugged them both, and said softly, "You both look out for everyone, and become the strong, beautiful girls I know you'll be when I return.". I kissed them on the cheek, and let them go. I went to the portal, and said, "Remember, get strong, protect those close to you, and become the amazing women I know you can be.". With that, I walked through the portal to Earthland, and the portal closed. I found myself standing in a massive underground cave in front of three creatures. A big black dragon with blue markings, and white eyes, this was my brother, Acnologia, a big grey Devil with light green markings, and light blue eyes, this was my mother, Hinata, and lastly, a massive black humanoid creature with white markings, and blood red eyes, this was my father, Graham. In order, they're the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, the Devil of the Apocalypse, and the God of the Apocalypse, but I call them my adoptive family. Acnologia said with irritation, "About time you came through the portal, Brat. I was beginning to wonder if I had to come, and drag you here.". Hinata said in a gentle tone, "Now now, Acnologia, he was just saying his goodbyes to his future mates.". Acnologia growled, "Whatever you old bat.". Hinata said in a calm tone I never wanted to hear again, "It seems like you've forgotten your manners, Acnologia. I guess I'll have to re-educate you about them.". He quickly said in fear, "No thanks, I'm good! I'm sorry!". Hinata said gently, "That's what I thought.". Graham sighed, and told me, "Now that you're here, Ryuji, we can begin your training. You'll learn Acnologia's magic first, then Hinata's, and mine last. Don't think for a second that we'll go easy on you just because we took a liking to you, Boy.". I said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, Dad. Let's get started.". All three apocalyptic beings grinned a sadistic grin, and it was at this moment I knew...I fucked up.