The Slayer's Return

(11 years later, Akeno POV)
  I sighed softly to myself as I laid on my bed after showing our latest peerage member, Issei Hyoudou, the pieces of Rias' peerage, and our abilities while hunting a stray devil. I sat up, and pulled a letter out of my nightstand drawer. It was the last letter I received from Ryuji in four months. Over the years he kept his word about keeping in touch with us, and this letter he sent was one that had me very nervous as well as Tsubaki. In the letter it stated that he would finish his training in the next four months, and it would be the day he returned to us, the day he would tell us how he felt about us. Tsubaki, and I knew we loved Ryuji at this point in time, so we could only hope he felt the same way about us, otherwise all the teasing Tsubaki, and I have done to him would be for nothing. I sighed softly as I thought about Ryuji. I wonder how handsome he's gotten? I wonder how strong he's gotten? I wonder if he's gonna come back to us? I wonder if he loves Tsubaki, and I the way we love him? As soon as I finished that thought, I noticed something strange. The shadows of my room, they were acting strange. They were bending toward the center of my room, and all of a sudden a portal opened up in the center of my room! It looked exactly like the portal that Ryuji went through the day he left! A cloaked figure stepped through the portal. The cloak was tattered at the bottom, on the edges, and edge of the hood. It was held together by what looked like the claws of some large animal. I asked curiously, "Who are you? What are you doing in my house?". The cloaked figure asked in a deep masculine voice, "Akeno, is that you?". I said sternly as I prepared myself for a possible fight, "How do you know my name?". The cloaked man said, "Let's see if this will jog your memory. I made you a promise eleven years ago.". I asked softly, "Ryuji?". The man said, "You guessed it, Akeno.". I didn't even notice that I just started crying.
(Ryuji POV)
I took off my hood, and looked at Akeno as she cried. Quicker than I realized, Akeno was hugging me tightly as she cried into my chest. I gently wrapped my arms around her as I comforted her. Once she calmed down, she asked me softly, "What have you been up to these past few years, Ryuji?". I said, "Training mostly, a little bit of exploring, and tons of fighting. I wish you, and Tsubaki could've seen the sites I saw. You girls would've loved it.". She asked with a small smile, "Did you sort your feelings out?". I chuckled, and said, "Yes I did. Would you mind calling Tsubaki over?". She called Tsubaki over, and soon Tsubaki arrived through a magic circle. Tsubaki asked curiously, "What did you need me to come over for, Akeno?". Akeno smiled, and said, "He's finally come back, and he's made his decision.". Tsubaki asked, "Ryuji's finally come back to us has he, and he's made his decision? Where is he?". I said, "You look beautiful, Tsubaki.". She looked at me, and stared at me for a few minutes as she started crying. She asked me curiously, "Ryuji? Is that really you?". I said, "In the flesh. You gonna stay over there, or are you gonna come over here, and give me a hug?". She was soon crying into my chest as we hugged each other. Once she had finally calmed down, she started interrogating me about my travels. Once she was satisfied, she asked curiously, "Have you really made your decision, Ryuji?". I said, "I have.". Akeno asked nervously, "What is it?". I smiled at both of them, and kissed Tsubaki, before kissing Akeno. I said, "I love both of you.". They started crying again as they hugged me tightly.
  Once they calmed down again, Akeno made dinner for me, and we caught up with each other while I ate. Apparently Rias was trying to find a way to get out of the arranged marriage that her parents set up since the guy was an egotistical pig. Consider my services bought.