CHAMPION: BLAZE

Alias: Blaze

Real Name: Gene Olsen

Age: 29

Passive Ability: Light steps

your footsteps are quiter and less noticeable by enemies

note: footprints made by you will show up faint and be there for a short amount of time

Tactical Ability: Into the Light

Throw a gernade into the room within 5-7 feet ahead that will create a flashbang, blinding the enemies for 3 seconds. this has a 30-35 second cooldown.

Ultimate Ability: Showdown

When activating visor, it increased the use of your shields and health. it also makes you 5% faster, and allows you highlight any enemies that are within 5-13 feet ahead of you for you and your teammates to see. this lasts for 20 seconds and recharges in 2 minutes.

notes: if hit by a emp or chargebolt, it will deactivate the visor. you'll also be able to see through smoke

Legend Category (DPS/Support/Defence/Tracker): Assault

Reason for joining the games: no other information is given except, "i needed to see an old friend of mine. it is heard that they have joined the battle a little late, so i wanted to join to see them."

Personality: humble and down to earth kind of guy. though he is distant and reserved, he still will there to help you out no matter what.

Appearance:

Intro Quips:

Intro Quips:

"be prepared, meus amigos, for i will be the last you'll see."

"it is an honor to be up here."

Kill Quips:

"careful, the silence can be deadly."

"silent as the night."

"shh. listen carefully, and then you'll succeed."

"looks like you didn't watch your back, huh?"

(when eliminating a certain legend)

"down to the scrapyard you go."

"death found its way, didn't it."

"you still have a long way to go, meu querido."

"you're nothing more than a piece of scrap on its way to the junkyard."

"i still have hope for you, luz das estrelas."

Other Voice Lines:

"estar atento, another squad attacks."

"it's no problem."

"my my, i didn't expect the legends to be this viscous in battle. especially that electric one."

"sniper! keep your heads down!"

"piece of junk got in my way..."

banner aesthetic:
a somewhat light, vintage like set up. with a busy city in the background of it, cars in the bottom corners of the banner that would race by every few seconds. the pose is him playing with something on his wrist, seemingly looks like an old bracelet from years ago.

notes: if y'all can figure out which legend blaze is talking about, you deserve a pat on the back.

be prepared for a chapter that should've came out on the 4th but yeah-