X

A white Mercedes came to stand in front of the lavish new building of Alux Albion. A lady in a black dress wearing a dress as black as the night sky of today came out. Her blonde hair parted from the side. Her stare was intense, expression serious but still, she managed to look beautiful and ethereal.

Everyone starts to whisper among themselves as soon as she entered the doors of the bar. After hearing those praises owner of that turned around with the smug smile to look at the woman who was his wife for 3 years.

She was getting photographs when the said man come and stand beside her. He slightly nod at her. She, on the other hand, kept her expression the same and acknowledge his presence.

Even though he was the famous owner of the bar but still he and his wife were famous for not showing any kind of PDA in the public.

After their photographs, they both moved towards the table.

"Mommy!"Her two-year-old daughter exclaimed. Making her expression turned into a smiling one.

"Baby Ariel! How are you?" She spoke while sitting on the chair and make her daughter sit on her lap.

"Fine, But Christian was crying." She pouts and pointed towards her twin.

Rosé looked at Christian whose nose and eyes were red.

"Aww, baby come to mama. Why were you crying?" Rosé grab her son by the waist and put him on her lap. He sniffled and hide his face in the crook of her neck.

She heard a clicking sound and look up to find Jimin with his camera. He cheekily smiled in return.

"Well, finally my dream come true!" Rosé rolled her eyes over Jimin words who come to sit beside him.

"You know what he is just like you? Crybaby."

"Excuse me!" Jimin exclaimed.

"What? I have just spoken the truth."Rosé shrugged her shoulder.

"Just forget about it how is the opening? and why are you here." She asked Jimin. Adjusting both of her twins on her lap.

Jimin takes a sip of his wine "It was good and I want to spend some time with my family." He winked in her direction.

"And besides what's with you today?" Rosé confusedly look at him.

"What's --" Sir here is your dinner" She was cut off by waiter whose hands were full off food.

"What's with me today?? What are you trying to say?"Jimin cut the steak and put it in his son's mouth.

"Yeah that expression that you were wearing today not to mention the way you were staring at those people"

Rosé smirked and take a bite of her food from Jimin's hands.

"You know what people were saying whenever you walk by?"Jimin spoke.

"What?"

"They were saying that you are RUBIA. My RUBIA!" His tone was laced with pride.

"I know"

"You know"

"What?

"That I am your RUBIA"

"And what am I to you?"He raised his brows.

Rosé has a thoughtful expression on her face"Well.....you are my Azucár"

And with that, they both chuckled.

"Ahhh...I am happy for them"Jennie spoke while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smile and takes out his camera to take their picture.

Well, In the end, the four have a happy ending.
Obstacles came and go but those make them more strong.
.............
Hello to the new beginnings.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Vote....

See you guys in new story by by...