Together

"It looks really pretty," Kenma commented, extending one of his arm lazily to catch a falling snow on his hands.

Kuroo smiled, "Yeah. It is," he replied, "but you're prettier."

Kenma chuckled. He knelt down, confusing his lover who was watching him with a furrowed eyebrows. The blonde gathered snow on his gloved hands, stood up, looking directly on the male's black orbs. He smiled, "No. You." he said. and quickly threw a snowball directly on Kuroo's face.

The snow fell quickly as it hit his face. Kuroo shut his eyes, then wiped off the leftover ice on his face. He opened his eyes, then looked at Kenma with a smirk. "You do realize that you started a war, don't you?"

The blonde rolled his eyes and approached him. He reached out for Kuroo's cheeks and felt the cold temperature on it. He cuffed it on both of his hands and smiled, "You looked good with the snow. You looked like a stray cat."

Kuroo pouted, "You know what's good to make during cold seasons?" he asked, half smiling.

Kenma's forehead knitted, "What?"

The male pulled him closer and placed his lips near Kenma's ear and whispered, "Make love."

His eyes widened, pushing Kuroo away from him. His face turned into a tint of pink and glared at the man. "Fuck you," he shouted.

Kuroo smiled, "Please." he said out of breath.

"What?" Kenma responded with disbelief visible on his face.

"What?" Kuroo asked with a playful smiled on his face.

The blonde ran away, gathering some snow on his hand and hit Kuroo with lots of it. Thus, they both spent their energy throwing some snowballs on each other, hoping that in the future, they'll more moments like this, together.