Tree

Mila started preparing for her dinner with Can.  In all tv channels, the question Mila asked to Yaz was being discussed.  SHe thought she managed to be sensational again.  She wasn't believing in God, but she said thank god and laughed.

Can called Mila and asked if she was ready for the evening.  Mila was ready, see you at eight in the evening, she said.

They met in an expensive restaurant.  Mila thought it was a celebration dinner.  Can was also dressed very chic. After the meal, before taking dessert, Can pulled out a velvet box from his pocket.  Mila was shocked. Unwittingly, she shouted "what."  Everyone was looking at them.  Can knelt and asked Mila, "How about joining our film strips?"  Mila wasn't expecting this, she wasn't sure if she wanted to get married, but she couldn't say no to Can while everyone was looking at them.

With Mila saying yes, Can put the gorgeous diamond ring in the box on Mila's finger.  As soon as she wore the ring, Mila felt a cramp in her stomach.  She could not decide whether it was because feeling excited or trapped.

When Mila returned to her home, she thought, "What a day!!. She was also engaged, as if all the press talking about her was not enough.  She thought that She had already been on social media with her proposal video if it was few years ago.

Social media was no longer as popular as before, uncontrolled information and disinformation caused great harm and destruction in societies, and classical and controlled media and press became popular again.

She was so tired, she thought she should sleep, she had not yet gotten used to the ring.  She tried to remove it from her finger, but the ring was stuck.  She fell asleep saying I'll try again tomorrow.

When the time showed exactly 02:57, Mila started having a strange dream.  She dreamed of a very, very large baobab tree next to the waterfall at the end of a large river.  Mila walked behind the tree, someone she could not see said something to her in a language she did not understand.  As she tried to turn behind, a very strong heat wave hit her face and she passed out. Mila woke up screaming, the dream was so real and so disturbing that she could not sleep again until the daylight.

She went to the office very tired and exhausted.  When she entered the office, everyone was  applauding her. She nodded and sat down at her desk.  She had a lot of work to do, but first of all she thought it would be better if she researches  the tree ...