Memory

Now it was enough to visualize the object to be searched in the mind to make a visual search.  Mila touched the sensors of her computer and revived her dream in her mind.  Here was the tree in her dream.  It was a thousands of years old baobab tree in Botswana.  So what was this tree doing in Mila's dream?  Mila has never been in that area before.  The hot air she felt?  It was so realistic ...

She was startled by the boss's voice.  Mila, let's hurry a little.  We must set out to investigate a very important news.  You know, as always, an old lady who lived with 100 virtual cats was found dead.  Mila, great! she said with a wry tone and got up from her desk.

Their destination was a town far from the city.  She fell asleep on the road.  A voice between dream and being awake;  "We finally got together," said to Mila. She woke up startledly and realized that she was holding her ring tight and her left palm is almost bleeding. Now she was sure she had these absurd dreams because of her engagement stress.

When they reached their destination, a man from the town welcomed them, the very chatty man told the town is a very old settlement, and there are many precious fossils in the excavations.  Even though Mila's boss tried to explain to the man that they did not come as a tourist, the man didn't stop talking. Mila's mind was on the tree, engagement and filmstrips.  How much has come into her life in just a week.  She took a note, thinking that maybe they could reach the film strip of the fossils.  When she came back from town, she would call Yaz and ask if this would be possible.  Did nonhuman beings also have a memory?