Chpater 2: Normal Day For Alastor

(Alastor's POV)

After me and Angel were done fighting, I went back to my room because I had a horrible headache, I fell onto my bed and took a little nap. I was about to close my eyes until there was a knock on the door, it was Charlie she wanted me to come back to the lobby, I groaned and got up to my feet and started walking downstairs to the lobby.

"Alastor, you have a guest that wishes to speak with you." Charlie said to me as we walked down the hotels multiple stairs. I groaned again, anger filling my veins. Ever since I started working here, it's always some demon who comes here once a week to really see if I worked here. It was starting to drive me mad. One more loathsome sinner asking about my presence, and I'm hanging their insides on my wall.

When we reached the lobby, however, I was more than surprised to see dear Mimzy, waiting on one of the many couches I had summoned for the hotel. She looked the same as ever; A short and chubby woman with thick thighs, wide hips, and plump breasts. Her eyes are pitch black and the pupils are hot pink, along with sharp teeth and fancy makeup. Her hair is short and blonde, and is wearing a typical 1920s flapper-like pink dazzling dress, along pink headband with pink feathers, and a pink necklace around her neck.

 Her hair is short and blonde, and is wearing a typical 1920s flapper-like pink dazzling dress, along pink headband with pink feathers, and a pink necklace around her neck

When she heard our approaching footsteps, she looked up, a sassy smirk appearing on her face. "Well well well," She spoke, her Caujin accent full of joyful sass. "Look what the cat dragged in."

I chuckled, missing the short woman's sassy attitude. "Good to see you as well, Mimzy darling," I responded, Charlie walking off to let us talk alone. "What brings you the pleasure of coming here, dear?"

"Can't I have an excuse to visit my favorite Radio Demon?" She responded, giggling slightly.

"True my dear" I said. Mimzy started to come closer to me and I backed away from her. "What's wrong my radio demon?" Mimzy asked tilting her head a little waiting for my answer. " Mimzy I don't have feelings for you anymore, I have feelings for someone else. " I said, she was in shock after I finished my sentence.  "Who?" Mimzy asked. "Someone named Angel dust." I answered. " Ugh that ugly porn star  slut " Mimzy said. I was getting very mad. "He's not ugly nor a slut" I said. "Well anyway he's going to leave you, and don't cry to me when he leaves you" Mimzy stated while walking out of the hotel leaving me angry, for calling my Angel that.