Can I Kiss You?

"I beg your pardon?"

"So I was feeling weird so I asked Jesus for help and he says that I'm in love with you, so if I kiss you I'll feel normal again!" Damien explained.

Pip looked at Damien, blinking a mile a minute. "I-I'm not sure that's how it works Damien." Pip tried to explain.

"So I can't?" Damien said sadly looking down, looking like a kicked puppy. Pip opened his mouth, but closed it again.

"Alright I suppose..." Pip said hesitantly. Damien looked up happily. "Okay!" Damien exclaimed happily. He walked up to Pip and he held his face, suddenly feeling very nervous.

Pip closed his eyes tightly, red faced.
Damien started to sweat his supposedly none-existing pulse quickening.
Damien panicked and smashed his face into Pip's.

"Ow!" Pip exclaimed holding his nose. "Uh- I didn't-" Damien panicked.
Pip looked at him and saw how embarrassed he was. He sighed.
"Okay how about I do it?" Damien nodded. Pip took a deep breath closing his eyes tightly and leaned forward. Damien remained wide-eyed standing completely still. Pip quickly pecked him on the lips then immediately hid his face in his hands. Damien's face burned red.
"That just made it worse!" Damien said annoyed. "Are you poisonous or something?" Damien asked suspiciously.
"What? No!" Pip said still red-faced.

"Ugh this is so confusing!" Damien exclaimed annoyed.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda trying to get back into it)