Note 8*★

to: park jimin

Yesterday I asked my mother to take me to the store since I wanted her to buy a big cupcake for you. She asked me who it was for since I usually don't tell her anything about you and how cute you are. 

I told her everything I loved about you, so she wants to meet you someday which I hope will happen. she asked what your name was so I told her it was 'JIMIN'. We went to the place where they had jewelry in the store and bought a cute diamond bracelet that had a letter 'J'. on it.

Today was your birthday and you had no idea I knew since I wanted to surprise you with the gift me and my mother bought you. I smiled hugely when I saw you at the desk waiting for me to sit next to you. You looked at me confused when you saw me carrying a box with a cute bow on top of it.

We went outside to take a day off since we didn't have much to do in class, so I thought it was the right time to give you my gift. "let's go to the swings" I said. You sat next to me on the swings while looking at the box I was holding. "happy birthday jiminine~".

Your eyes widen as I handed you the box with blushing red cheeks. You smiled hugely and got off the swing to give me a tight hug. I hope you had an amazing birthday🤍