The best night of my life...and the worst

I lined him up with me.
——————————————————

Gumball's POV

   I then slowly put my dick in his ass getting moans out of both of us, "A-ah~." He was super tight and I loved it. I began to go faster as I let him get used to me after a while. "A-AAAAHHHHH~", Darwin shrieked with pleasure. I started to rub his dick.

   I started to get close and so did he, I could tell cause his dick was all twitchy. I then cummed into my best friend and he cummed all over our chests, "O-OOOOOHHH FUCK YES", I yelled as I felt the pleasure. I laid down on him as he both panted. I then pulled out as he groaned. I looked at the mess.

   It turned me on. Oh fuck ya, I thought. I then got down and licked all the cum off of Darwin's chest. "W-wha?", Darwin said getting all flustered because of me. I then went up and kissed him, us exploring each other's mouths and us moaning.

   Darwin then flipped me over and started to lick the cum off of my chest, as he went down I moaned which seemed to turn him on. He then sucked my dick. He went fast muzzling me. I cummed a third time and Darwin, again, eating all my cum. I laid on him going to sleep as he did the same.

We woke up at the same time him kissing my head. I saw us both naked and realized that mom and dad could have saw us like this. I told Darwin and we got dressed and we went down stairs to where we found no one. I looked around and found a note. "We came home, but forgot something at the store and Anais came along too, there are snacks here so make yourselves something, love mom.", I read to Darwin out loud.

   We sighed in relief and just pulled each other into a kiss, celebrating our aloness and sexy time from earlier. (😀😀😀) We got snacks and went to the couch to watch TV and snuggle. I laid on Darwin as he caressed my head and ran his fingers through my hair. We lost track of time and they came home. I quickly sat up as I heard the door unlocking.

   Luckily I was able to get up before anyone saw anything. "Hey boys were home!~", mom said walking through the door. We said hi to them and they walked away. Me and Darwin sighed in relief. I got up and went to go to bed as it was now late.

   I fell asleep easily and had a weird dream. I was yelling at mom while protecting Darwin and me and him crying. I heard the words "dissapointments" and "faggots" in the argument as the only audible ones. I was shocked and yelled out Darwin's name as mom yanked him and threw him out the door as I followed him with mom slamming the door. "WAKE UP, WAKE UP GUMBALL", I heard that voice as i woke up crying and screaming and saw Darwin, I threw myself into his arms and said, "D-DON-DON'T E-EVER L-L-LEAVE M-ME!", he hugged as he asked, "What's wrong, what happened".

TO BE CONTINUED