Relief

All mom did was respond with, "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND IT FINALLY DID WOHOO!"
------------------

Darwin's POV

What the fuck, I said to myself. Mrs.Mom then did a REALLY loud fangirl shriek and it really hurt my ears. I guess it hurt Gumballs too. "Oh, I'm sorry I guess I should explain myself", Mrs.Mom said. "Ya", me and Gumball said in unison. "Well....I kinda might have always shipped you guys", Mrs.Mom said very awkwardly.

"What is shipping?", I asked. "Its when you think two people would look good as a couple and hope that they get together", Gumball explained. "And how do you know this?", I asked. "A-ah....well I may or may not watch Anime and Gacha" (if you know the way of both comment below...talking to you ImagineCreepypatsa(づ◕‿‿◕。)づ) ,Gumball confessed. "FINALLY AN ANINE LOVER LIKE ME IN THE FAMILY!!!", Mrs.Mom yelled.

"Sorry got carried away", Mrs.Mom apologized. "Anyway I had always known something was gonna happen between you two and it happened quicker than expected.....and it got a bit graphic", Mrs.Mom said which made mine and Gumball's hearts stop. "Y-you know about last night?", I asked. "I may or may not have heard and/or seen somethings...hehe", Mrs.Mom said awkwardly. "I got a nose bleed from it it stained the carpet it's still there didnt you see it?", she asked us.

It do now remember seeing a stain in the ground. After everything had been addressed me and Gumball went back upstairs to let Mrs.Mom cook. A thought then popped into my mind. "Gumball....", I started to say. "Yes, Darwin?", Gumball replied. "What are we gonna do about Penny and Carry?", I said as I looked terrified.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Haha I'm evil left you on cliffhanger haha....but real talk sorry for not updating and sorry it's short I just need to catch up with school so hope you can forgive me and I will try not to go away for long time next time. And also....shit about to get real here pretty soon) (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ (TILL NEXT TIME)