Confession

"What are we gonna do about Penny and Carrie?, I said as I looked terrified.
——————————————————
Gumball's POV

     As Darwin said that, I felt the blood drain from my face. I realized that we had a big problem. "I-I-I", I stuttered. Darwin looked even sadder because I didn't have an answer. "W-we are j-j-just gonna have to tell them the truth", I finally said.

     Darwin stayed silent like he was thinking. "I...I dont love her anymore", Darwin said with a surprised expression. "W-wait...Carrie....but how feelings just dont dissapear", i said confused. But then I had realized I had no feelings for Penny....or....any girl at all. It turned out that me and Darwin had fully turned gay.

     "So....were both now gay?, Darwin asked confused. "I guess so...it must have happened when we confessed, we must have let the homo take full control", I said trying to make sense of all this. We then decided to do it now. We walked to burger joint because we both knew that they were there together because they had texted us where they were. We walked up to them to see them laughing.

     "H-hi P-penny and C-carrie", I tried to say as normal as possible. "What's wrong Gumball, it looks like you've seen a ghost", Carrie said. Penny and Carrie cracked up while Darwin tried to as well. "We've both have to tell you something", I said to get it over with. "Oh....well what is is boys?", Penny said.

     "U-ummm u-uuhhhh", Darwin stuttered. "WE DONT LOVE YOU BOTH ANYMORE", I blurted out just to get it over with. "W-what?", Carrie and Penny said in unison. "Listen before you say anything it's not for what you think and we also have a reason to break up with you guys", I said trying to calm everyone down....and to make them not hate us as much. "W-well, you see...we both just lost our passion and love for the both of you, but for a reason.....me and Darwin love eachother and when we confessed to eachother we found out we were both gay so that is the reason so....pleasedonthateus", I said to try to explain.

     When I opened my eyes, I saw in Penny and Carrie's eyes, hate, disgust, putrid, revenge hungry, and....sadness. "I-im sorry", me and Darwin said one at a time. "You cant be sorry you FAGGOTS", Penny screamed with tears in her eyes. "Hey, hey, look I'm sad too, but calling them faggots is too harsh", Carrie said to try to reason with her. Carrie then looked at us and gave us an approving smile so we knew she was okay with us being together.

     "N-no....ITS NOT", Penny screamed as she grabbed a knife....and stabbed me. I felt hotness run over my body. I heard voices but they were muffled.....I then heard sirens and felt sleepy. I felt at...peace. But, at the same time...pain.

     I heard a flat line when I knew I was in the hospital. I heard crying. I heard words like, Goodbye, or, I'm gonna miss you and the best one....I love you. I felt myself slipping, but I didn't want to go. I wanted Mom, Dad, Anais, Carrie, and....Darwin. I then felt myself slip away into an eternal sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

(HWOO I DID IT I UPDATED AS PROMISED and I did a good job of it too....new record.....571 WORDS HWOOO haha I did it so yes and thanks for waiting and again I'm sorry so have a goodnight and bye till next time(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ)