《Confessions》

(Hey sorry if this is bad it might get better around the middle maybe end but yeah, enjoy!~👻)

⚠️TW⚠️

Uraraka pov

It's been a week since that incident happened and we are all back at the school, I obviously had to tell the heroes that I ran into a villain which I wasn't happy about. I later got a text from Toga..

Ochacko

What is it Toga?

I to talk to you..but not over the phone

That sounds serious Toga! are you alright!?

Toga?

Toga-san?

.....

I got worried and tried calling her a few times with no answer. I needed to tell someone but there was nobody to go to! Considering she is a villain..

Toga pov

I was texting Ochacko to get some advice on trying to be a hero, but Shigaraki found out and is pissed.."you aren't a fucking hero. You're a villain and will always be, the wouldn't even let you 5 feet near a hero school. " Shigaraki grabbed my arm his quirk activated, and I Yelp in pain as my skin disintegrates. I pull away "people can change you know! Not every villain wants to be a villain, people just put stereotypes on their quirks!" I yell which was a mistake I got a kick in my shin and leaned over because of the sudden pain. I look up when Shigaraki grabs me by my neck with his quirk activated, he looked me in the eyes as I tear up and Yelp. He threw me on the ground and kicked me leaving the room, I got up even though the pain was unbearable, I walked out of the headquarters and kept walking. I saw some heroes on patrol, I tried to scream out but my neck was in to much pain as I looked at my hand and saw the crimson color that I usually love. I started crying and running to the hero who I noticed stopped and looked at me with pure horror, I almost fell into their arms as I looked up to who it was. It was none other than Allmight. "P-p-p-please....I'm s-s-sorry..." I stutter out trying to stay concious, he picked me up and went somewhere before I lost consciousness.

Uraraka pov

Allmight came into the class with blood on his hero suit then looked at Aizawa then at the class. "Does anyone know a girl named Himiko Toga?" My eyes widened, most people in this class know her but dont remember her name. I silently raise my hand as everyone turned towards me. "Would you please come with me Uraraka?" "Of course"

We later got to a hospital room and walked in "I should warn you she is quite injured.." I nod and we walk closer to her bed and look at her, she had bandages on her arm and neck, I almost broke down. She always tells me she wants to be a hero and asks me for advice because she wishes and wished for it even if her quirk is like a villains. But seeing her like this..I cant deal with it. I sat next to her on the chair next to the bed, I looked at her then put my hand to hers. I shut my eyes but soon felt something squeeze my hand and i immediately opened my eyes to see her beautiful yellow cat like eyes. "Ochacko-san!~" she giggled happily even though her voice was quite and groggy. I looked over to Allmight who still had his normal expression on as he then walked over and helped Toga-san sit up, she jolted a bit when he went to help her but let him do it. She streched a bit and yawned, then she turned and gave me a hug and I returned it smiling.

Third pov

Toga let go of Uraraka and looked around a bit until something caught her attention, it was a small blood bag and Toga grabbed it off the small counter and started playing with it.

~time skip~

Uraraka helped Toga button her sweater up then gave her a small thumbs up. "Awe! Thank you Ochacko-san!~" Toga giggled and walked out with Allmight and Uraraka. "Young Himiko" Allmight said breaking the silence "yes sir?" Toga chimed happily "we will be taking you to UA as you do have a Villain record and we want to change that" Allmight said and Toga squealed a bit and giggled "yes! Thank you Allmight sir!~" she sang happily. When they got yo UA they gave Toga a uniform, and gym uniform. They let her and Ochacko share a room as they don't have anymore since they weren't expecting another student.

---------
Hey guys! I know it's been a while but I've been working on the chapter for like 4 weeks cause i kept forgetting, anyway hope you enjoyed! Have a nice life!