《Lemons》

Omg guys thank you so much for 1.24k reads! I love you all and hope you stay safe during this strange year, and after that on with this chapter! Also I know the last few chapters were wholesome this one is gonna be wholesome as well but soon the edgy shit is gonna have to come. Back to the story!

Third POV

On Saturday morning Toga woke up early and decided to go hangout around the dorms in her pajamas. She walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and splashed water on her face, she then decide to leave her hair down. She died off her face and put on her slippers then walked to the common room and sat on the couch and played on her phone for a while.

Time went by when she saw Yaoyorozu (idk if I spelled it right) walk by snickering a bit with hagakure. When they took a glance at toga, Yaoyorozu said something to hagakure and they both snickered walking past.

Toga looked at them walk off as she looked to see that everyone was walking out of their dorms. Toga  smiled a bit and went back to playing with her phone since it was a Saturday and that obviously meant no classes.

Uraraka walked out of her dorm and saw Toga and smiled. She snuck behind the couch and jumped out "boo!" Uraraka said making Toga jump and almost fall off the couch "O-Ochako!" Toga folded her arms and pouted "sorry Toga-San!" Uraraka giggled and started playing with Toga's hair a bit as a pink tint fell onto Toga's face.

"I knew you hair was long but not this long!" Urarka exclaimed then sat by Toga on the couch "o-oh yeah..I kept it long for my mother you could say" (I think this is cute so deal with it) "oh! Did she have long hair and you followed after her hairstyle?" Uraraka tilted her head like a lost puppy had Toga chuckled "you..could say." Toga smiled.

Uraraka smiled a bit "are you healing up ok from everything?" "Yeah, I think it's getting better" Toga said as Uraraka grabbed her bandages arm and looked at the bruises on her knuckles "you sure it doesn't hurt still?" Uraraka asked; her finger barely touching the bruises. Toga flinched and nodded "yeah, it can hurt sometimes but it's alright" Toga smiled.

"If you say so Toga-san..anyway! Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Uraraka asked "oh um not yet" toga said then was immediately pulled off the couch my Uraraka dragging her to the dining table "uh ochako?" "We're going to go eat silly" Uraraka laughed already knowing what Toga was going to ask. "Oh alright!"

They got food from the kitchen and sat at the dining table and ate while they joked, laughed, and just talked.  "I wanna see how you decorated your room Toga-San!" Urarka smiled "um alright, it's not gonna really be filled with anything." Toga smiled softly.

They walked to Toga's room, Toga unlocked the door and opened it.

(I'm nice and not leaving it a cliff hanger lmao)

Uraraka pov

When Toga opened  the door it looked like when we first got the room, nothing different, no different sheets and things. My thoughts were interrupted by Toga "heh told ya it wasn't anything, I dont have my own possessions anymore" Toga shrugged then grabbed a hair tie and put her hair up. 'I would've at least thought she had some possessions..' 

"Come sit!" I looked over at Toga who was sitting on her bed with a wide smile, I blushed a bit then sat next to her. "You are really an amazing friend Ochako!" I looked at her and saw her soft smile.

631 words
AHAHHAHAHA CLIF HANGER  also sorry for short chapter I love you all so much stay safe and have a nice life!