《Whispering》

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧

In the morning Recovery Girl helped Toga leave in the morning with Uraraka, the two got ready then walked to class and sat down. Toga listened, well kinda. She just stared off until she would be called on, she just smiled without a care.

When hero studies arrived Toga sighed a bit. They would be training their quirks. (y'alls know the episode) they got into hero costumes and went to the training field thing. (Bro I dont even know at this point) Toga glances around and realizes she technically cant train without taking blood.

"Himiko, why dont you go and train with the others." Aizawa said and Toga looked at him "um..I dont know how I'd train.." she admitted. "Well since you cant take blood how bout working on reflexes." Aizawa looked at her and she nodded. Aizawa called one of the teachers to help her train. (Mystery teacher cause I'm lazy) they went and got to one of the tall mountain rock things. (I swear to god-)

"You use weapons when fighting correct?" The teacher asked; Toga nodded. "Well then practice moves like you are using a weapon." They said and Toga smiled and nodded. "Good now let's start"

~train train train. I mean time skip~

𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I changed out of my 'hero suit' to be honest it's just my villain costume but more 'stable' they told me. When I finished changing I left the changing room to meet by..Mineta. "h-hey Himiko!" He said nervously. "What are you doing?" I asked "u-um nothing..?" He stuttered looking up at me (short ass bitch. Sorry) "why are you standing right in front of the girls changing room?" I looked down at him.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧

As Toga looked down at Mineta it seemed as if her yellow cat like eyes pierced through the slight darkness. (at my school there was a bunch of shade in front of the Male and female changing rooms so I'm going from that) This frightened Mineta making him apologize and immediately run off. Toga tilted her head a bit like a puppy and watched Mineta run off.

"Hey thanks Himiko!" Momo called walking out of the door "umm..for?" She turned around and looked at Momo "for getting Mineta to leave the front of the door, duh!" Mina chimed "oh you're welcome..I guess?" Toga said and walked to her dorm.

As she was walking the other girls walked to the main area and started chatting about something. When Toga walked past after a few times..still trying to find her room..she began to hear whispering from some of the girls then giggling. Some were looking unimpressed at the chat.

Toga looked over at them and they stopped and waved. She looked away and eventually found her room, after going to Uraraka's a few times. She went in her room and looked at it. "So dull.." she mumbled. She set down the paper she was holding and layed down on the bed "I wonder what the girls were talking about..?" She mumbled and soon fell into a slumber.

519 words

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I have no clue what to write right now so ye. Sorry bout that but I hope you have a nice life!

A/N: here have a meme because if this disappoint of a chapter.