Sweetshop

3rd Pov
Lumine and Kody headed out the door and Lumine finally felt alive again. He didn't go outside to have fun in quite a while. Kody still didn't like going outside but Lumine does anything to make him happy, it's the least he could do.
" What will we do now Kody?" Lumine asked while skipping down the sidewalk.
" I dunno." Kody shrugged trying to catch up to Lumine.
" Wanna get something sweet to eat?" Lumine questioned.
" I suppose..."
" Thanks, Kody!" Lumine beamed.
Kody and Lumine kept walking 'till they found something close to a bakery or sweet shop . Then finally they found one Lumine was so happy that you can see rainbows and cupcakes being randomly placed.
      Kody looked down at Lumine ( because Lumine is short) thinking if Lumine was going to explode.
" Let's go inside Kody!!" Lumine squealed.
" 'Kay calm down." Kody blankly said still thinking if Lumine was going to explode. Kody went inside the shop and Lumine followed, still squealing all the way inside.
" Hello!! Welcome to our Sweetshop! What would you like?" A coworker greets them.
" Um, it's our first time here so we would like a second if that's ok." Lumine pointed out.
" Ok! Take your time."
Lumine was scanning all the sweets and cakes while Kody blankly stared. Lumine had an instinct to feel someone watching him, so he turned to see who was watching him, Lumine sighs in relief to Kody was the one staring at him. But he felt quite awkward the fact Kody was staring at him so he decides to start a conversation.
" Would you like to pick a sweet Kody?"
Kody jumps when Lumine asks the question because Lumine realized he was staring.
" U-um, " Kody stutters, " Yeah, sure." Kody responds averting his eyes to the ground in awkwardness.
" Then come over here and look!" Lumine happily squeals. Kody felt pretty sweaty but didn't know why because it was fall, Kody walks over next to Lumine and squats down to look at all the cakes. Kody took a glance at Lumine, thank God Lumine was looking at his left because Kody glanced at Lumine but he looked in front of him in about 3 seconds. The coworker seemed to see Kody's sly move so she chuckled while putting her hand over her mouth.
Kody heard her but ignored.
" Have you chosen yet?" Kody asks out of boredom. Lumine and Kody were squatting there for 4 whole minutes, almost 5 and Kody was on the edge to falling asleep right there and now.
" Yup!!" Lumine answers jumping back to his feet.
" Which one then?" Kody asks looking up at Lumine.
Lumine bends back down pointing at an Oreo cake.
" Which one did you pick Kody"
Kody gets quite awkward because he didn't choose a cake instead he took side glances at Lumine every 20 or so seconds.
" I didn't pick one..." Kody mumbles but Lumine still hears it.
" Oh, then wanna share?" Lumine suggests. Kody raises an eyebrow.
" You sure. I mean I don't mind if you have it all to yourself." Kody backs away the offer.
" Ok, it's settled. We're sharing!" Lumine pretends Kody's back away was invisible. Kody just stares at Lumine. Again Lumine instincts that someone is looking at him turns on. Lumine took a glance to his left, nothing. But when Lumine glances to his right, there it is. Kody staring at him once again. Lumine got the idea of why Kody was staring at him. Kody had that ' Are you fucking serious ' look on his face. Lumine sticks his tongue in a childish manner and does a childish shrug. Kody then blushes a bit to the rim of his cheek. Kody loves how childish Lumine was. In response to Lumine's childishness, Kody looks down and sighs. Lumine straightens up and looks at the Coworker and says
" I'm ready to order!"
" Alright what would it be?
" I would like to have an Oreo cake, please!"
" Oki Doki!" The lady goes over to the cakes and grabs the cake Lumine wants and asks,
" Is it for here or to go?"
Lumine looked at Kody but Kody only shrugged.
" um, to go, please."
" Alridey! That would be 16.15 boys!" she told Kody and Lumine. Kody dug in his pocket for the money Aiden gave them then when he got the money, counted it and handed it to the woman.
" Would you like two forks?"
" Hm?" Lumine asked in confusion.
" I overheard you saying that you wanted to share the cake."
" Oh, yes please!" Lumine mumbled. He was embarrassed because she heard their conversation.
" I'll come right back with your forks!" She jogged off into the back.
" I didn't expect her to hear our conversation.." Lumine whispered to Kody.
" Well we were pretty close to her but nosey much." Kody whispers back. She woman came back earlier than expected.
" Here ya go!!" She handed Lumine the forks.
" Thank you m ma'am.." Lumine said while grabbing the forks.
" Oh, wait here!! I'll fetch you a little gift!" She jogged off into the kitchen again leaving Kody and Lumine confused. Once she came back she gave both Lumine and Kody a little heart card.
" Whats this?" Lumine questioned.
" Read it."
Lumine and Kody both looked down at their cards. The cards were love cards! Kody's said ' You are my sun'
and Lumine's said ' I'm his sun.'
Kody and Lumine both looked up blushing at the worker and she winked at them.
" T-thank you." Lumine stuttered.
" No prob! Have a nice day and enjoy your cake!"
Lumine and Kody shuffled out the store shocked of what just happened.
" What the HELL just happened?" Kody blurted raising his arms to both his sides.
" I have no clue.. I think she thinks we're... Dating."
" No shit." Kody says looking back at his card.
" Should we go home?" Lumine looks at Kody.
" yeah.." Kody responds. That was unbelievable.....
____________________________________
Hi its Aki! Also known as author - Chan! Now sorry for not publishing is soooo long! I was busy with school and I hope you like this chapter!
1015 words!!!