The nice Sunday fall

3rd Pov
It was a nice fall. The leaves changing color, getting chilly, and a perfect romance season. It was a nice Sunday, Lumine likes sitting at the table near the window so he could see the leaves drift to the ground. Lumine always has the urge to go outside. But it's too risky. After all the trouble and harm they have been through Lumine is scared to go outside. As long as Kody with him.
Kody never liked going outside. He'd just play video games all day. He knew it wasn't a healthy habit but he is also scared. Of bullies and the people. Lumine and Kody didn't grow by size. Or at least Lumine didn't. Lumine stayed the same size while Kody grew a few inches taller than Lumine. Both were 16 now, and both were capable of defending themselves.
Lumine was sitting at the table gazing out the glass window seeing the forest behind the window. And Kody was playing video games. Lumine really really wanted to go outside. But still was scared.
" Hey, Kody." Lumine called while still gazing at the window.
Kody paused the game " What?" Kody still had the same attitude as always.
" I was wondering.." Lumine pause and looked away from the window to Kody.
" If you wanted to take a walk with me?" Lumine finished.
" No." Kody responded coldly and continued to play his game.
" Well, I tried..." Lumine thought to himself and sighed after and continued to gaze at the window admiring the view. Lumine heard footsteps from the stairs and looked away from the beautiful view to the stairs and saw Aiden coming down it.
" Hey Aiden."
" Hey Lumine!"
Aiden finished coming down the stairs and looked at both of the boys.
" Why don't ya guys go outside?" Aiden suggested.
Lumine's face lit up at the suggestion while Kody just sighed. Lumine heard Kody 's sigh and didn't want to pressure Kody.
" No thank you." Lumine sadly refused but had a smile worn on his face.
" What? You love going outside!" Aiden said thinking that the white-haired boy wasn't Lumine.
Kody just looked at Lumine thinking the same thing as Aiden. Kody got the hint that Lumine was doing it just not to bother him, so Kody turned of his P.c and responded
" Sure, why not? I'm bored anyway."
Lumine looked at Kody like a stranger.
" What- really?" Lumine said in shock and happiness in his voice while jumping off the chair.
" Yeah."
" Ok, you two don't get in any trouble." Aiden suggested but knew that they're going to get in trouble anyway.
" I don't think we can promise that Aiden." Lumine chuckled, Lumine open the door and some warm wind brushed Lumine. Lumine looked back at Kody and asked Kody,
" Should we get going?"
" Wait!" Aiden yelped, he gave Kody a stack of money before they left so Lumine and Kody could have some fun while they're out.
" Ok, bye dad." Kody said emotionless while turning towards the door to go outside.
" Be safe guys!" Aiden yelped again.
" Can't promise that either Aiden." Lumine laughed.
" Then, protect yourself's and kick their asses if they mess with Ya!"
" Now I can promise that!" Lumine laughed again.
Kody went through the door and Lumine followed and closed the door on the way out.