5. Bar

Jeongyeon's

After that trip to the arcade, we usually go out during free times. I usually accompany her on buying new books, and she accompany me if she's in the mood to go out.

"Why aren't you going with us? I'm dying to taste some Margarita and Whiskey!" Dahyun exaggeratedly said acting like collapsing.

"I promised Mina to accompany her buy new books." I said putting my things on my bag.

"Mina. Mina. Mina. Are you dating her?" Chaeyoung shouted at me.

"No! What are you saying!" My face heated from what I heard. What a joke. "She's like a sister to me and she's alone since Dad and Mom are on a business trip."

"Why don't you just bring her tonight?" Tzuyu suggested.

"I'm not sure. She's not a party type." I said.

"Give me her phone number." Chaeyoung said. I was about to disagree but Dahyun snatched my phone and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung grabbed me and held me so I cannot move.

"Hello? Is this Mina unnie?" Dahyun said over my phone.

"Ow, Jeongyeon unnie will be going out with us and she said you're alone, we want you to come with us." Dahyun said. I stopped struggling anticipating what would Mina will answer.

"Ani. It's okay, You could just sit and join us. We're just worried to left you there alone, I heard there's a ghost on unnie's house." Dahyun said smirking at us.

I guessed she tried to rejected it. But wait, ghost?? This is hilarous haha

"Really? Okay. See you later." Dahyun said punching the air. "She agreed once she heard there's a ghost on your house." Dahyun said laughing as she throw my phone to me. I shook my head in her silliness.

———

We're already settled on our table when people near the entrance became noisy talking about a certain girl waiting outside.

"Gosh she's so hot!"

"I wonder if she's alone."

"I would like to get her!"

And many more.

I received a text from Mina that she's here.

"Mina's here." I said and stood up to meet her.

"Whipped." I heard Dahyun said but I ignored here. Mina's not familiar to places like this so she is my responsibility.

"Hey!" I said when I saw her. She looks stunning in her Blue-stripped long sleeves tucked in her belted denim shorts partnered with her black boots and black leather bag. It's the first time I saw her use that bloody red lipstick and it suits her well.

As we entered the bar, all eyes landed to the woman beside me. Being not used to attention, she clung her hand to my arm as we walked to our table.

"Now I understand why those people there are drooling talking like crazies by just seeing you. Are you a model?Dahyun by the way" Dahyun asked offering her hand. 

"Mina." She said as she shook her head and smiled.

"You sure you are not a model unnie? I'm Tzuyu." They also shake hands.

"Unnie you didn't tell us, Mina unnie is a goddess!" Chaeng said to me before shaking her hands with Mina. "Chaeyoung! I almost forgot my name upon seeing you." I saw how Chaeng's cheeks turned as Mina chuckled. She's not used to compliments like this. Especially hard to say if my friends are being honest lol.