Home

Jeongyeon

We admire the lights from the window of my princess' room as she play with my hair while I'm hugging her from her back and resting my head on her shoulder. You don't have any idea how much I miss this.

"Are you sure you want to fly away with me leaving your family? This is your home." I asked her as I sniff and kiss her exposed shoulder.

"Home is wherever you are." She replied before facing me. "You are my home."

I would not deny it but even just her stare can melt every single cell of mine. She never fails to make my heart jolt in happiness and my butterflies in my stomach seems to increase every second with her.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked her looking straight through her eyes. She chuckled  as she blushed.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"Hmm. Maybe God is so tired of my silliness and stubbornness so He asked one of His greatest angel to take care of me." I said placing my index finger on my chin pretending to think.

She hit my shoulder and chuckled.

I peck her lips and smile as her cheeks turn red.

"How did you know that I want that?" She said pouting.

"Well, just by your stares." I chuckled and pinched her cheeks. She's so cute! I want to bite her!

"Hmm try to guess what's on my mind." She said challenging me with her hands on her waist. I pretended to be concentrating.

She's suppressing her smile when I held her waist and move my head closer to her. She's just looking at me with no movement.

I trapped her lower lip between my lips as I started to nibble it. I moved slowly teasing her to respond. I searched for her tongue and suck it. I explored her mouth, every single corner, every part. It's not the first time I got to taste her lips but it's more delicious as ever.

We shared a very passionate and patient kiss. No lust, no aggression, just pure love and bliss. She smirk at me when she broke the kiss while I pouted for more.

"Close your eyes." She said making me feel excited.

One second passed. I'm still waiting for her soft lips to meet mine but to my remorse, it's not her soft lips that reached mine but her soft pillow.

"Pillow fight!" She shouted as she started hitting me as I defend myself. I wanted to feel bad but looking at her happily laughing as she make fun of me, I cannot help but to at least cover myself and when I got the chance to come closer, I quickly hugged her waist and started tickling her filling our room with laughters. I threw her on her bed and tickled her feet.

Poor penguin! This is what you deserves.

Her laughs are even more beautiful than Beethoven and Mozarts masterpiece. Every inch of this girl is heaven made.

"Aish stop! Stop!" She said panting catching her breath. "Stop or no more kissses."

I quickly stopped as if nothing happened. What a cheater for using the kiss card at me.

"Good." She said standing from her bed. I pouted.

She gave me a peck and giggled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied hugging her. "Let's sleep, we will leave tomorrow morning. You have to rest." I told her dragging her to the bed.

I extended my arm and she quickly snuggled to me using my arm as her pillow. She hugged my waist as I kiss the tip of her nose and forehead.

"Good night Minari." I tried my best to aegyo. She chuckled.

"Good night Jeongie." She said imitating my voice before hugging me closer and closing her eyes.

Sweet dreams will be surely waiting for us. ❤️

[A/N: who else missed our sweet couple? 🙋‍♀️🙋]