Dorms

Everyone about left your house expect Katsuki he stayed and you and him talked about yourself. I was almost 1pm and at 1 Katsuki promised to help put your stuff in your dorm. You offered to make Katsuki food. He denied apparently he doesn't trust you in the kitchen. So you and him just continue talking about yourself. I know this might be a weird question but, where are your parents? You had a sad look in your eyes. T-there g-gone.... you mumbled but he still heard you. What do you mean? Katsuki asked concerned. I mean they were the numer 6th heros they shared a quirk, and they worked together. Then they had the fight that cost their life against all for one, an.....
Your voice trailed off by you crying. Katsuki held you close. Closer that he held anyone. He had a strong but warm embrace. His embrace made you feel warm inside, like all your worries just went away.

* beep beep beep*

That was your alarm for 1pm it's time to put your stuff in your dorm. You went to the bathroom to wash your face. Katsuki started carrying the boxes. When you're you go to help Katsuki.

When you and Katsuki got there you put down all the boxes in your room and went for a bottle of water. Then Todoroki comes up to you and pins you to the wall. What's your relationship with bakugou. Todoroki said with a stern voice. What do you mean. You weren't really confused. I mean what is your relationship with bakugou are you dating him. He could tell you knew what he meant. I mean we have a werid relationship. But we aren't dating. You tried to explain the best you could. That's good to know darling. You slip away and go to your dorm. Katsuki was in there unpacking your stuff. What took you so long. Well The guy with the half white hair and the half red hair came up to me and pinned me against the wall and asked about our relationship, he asked if we are dating. Katsuki ran out of your room looking for todoroki. Ok bye. You said confused. You started decorating.

About a hour later you finished. You turned off your light and turned on your led lights on red. You texted Ochako telling her you were done decorating. She and the rest of the girls come to see your room. There were alot of "ohhhs ahhhs".

Katsukis POV

Where is that icy-hot basterd!
He yelled out in hate. He saw him in the Courtyard with Midoriya. Icy-hot! Bakugou yelled out. Leave Deku! I have to have a "conversation" with icy-hot! Midoriya left. Ok icy-hot why were you asking abou mine and y/n's relationship! Katsuki said in complete rage. Oh no reason I was just wondering. Todoroki said innocently. Why were you wondering! Bakugou raged. At
L/n's sleepover I know what you and her did. I wasnt drunk I dont get drunk easily I was just tired and I heard everything. So I was just wondering. Todoroki walked away to find Midoriya. A light dust of pink went across Bakugous face. Wait he knew and Is just now saying! Bakugou raged. He was about to blast todoroki, but he thought about you. So he didn't.

Your POV

You say on your bed then heard a knock on your door. You open the door it was todoroki. You let him in and he closes the door and locks it behind him. You sit on your bed todoroki sits next to you. Sorry but what was your name again. You said confused. Shoto Todoroki. Shoto said. So did you need anything. You asked him. I know what you did with Bakugou. Todoroki said with a stern expression. What do you mean. You knew what he meant. You know what I mean the day of your sleep over with the whole class. Light blush went across your face. Dont worry I wont tell anyone. It's our little secret. He gets up and you get up too. He grabs your hands. Please dont tell anyone I know Katsuki knows that you know. Dont worry your secret is safe with me. He starts leaning in and he kisses you. His lips are so soft. You could kiss him forever. You wrap your arms around his neck and he puts his hands on your hips rubbing up to your waist. Then he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You didnt want to stop him. It was just so good. Finally you pulled away from him to catch your breath. It's about to be curfew you should go Shoto. You said not being able to look at him in the eye. Shouto is about to leave. If you dont tell about us I won't tell about you and bakugou. Shoto leaves. You plop down on your bed and listen to music until you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tea has been spilt.
It has happend.
This kinda took me a while to come up with I was writing it down in a notebook during school. Yeah that's how long it took me.

Word count:874

~Leania 💞