please

It's been a week since you saw Katsuki's text you still haven't responded. When you went to school the next day. You saw Katsuki at his desk. When he saw you he grabbed a note card and started writing. Then he left the classroom. You were curious on what he was doing but another part of you didnt care. He came back before the bell rang. You noticed that during class Katsuki kept glancing at you then at the clock. He couldnt focus.

Time skip

Now it is gym class and Aizawa was picking partners

Momo and Jirou
Mina and Sue
Ochako and Toru
Midoriya and Shoto
Kirishima and Kaminari
Sero and Iida
Shouji and Ojiro
Satou and Tokoyami
Y/n and Katsuki
Ayomoa and Kouda

This will be your fighting partner for the rest of the year. You will be going against eachother. To see how you improve. Aizawa said

You were shocked who you were put with. You couldn't fight him. It would just be weird. Everyone was released.

Are you ready? Katsuki came up to you and asked. Yeah. Is all you replied with. I'm not showing any mercy y/n. Katsuki warned. Ok. Is all you replied with.You warmed yourself up. While you were Katsuki came at you. Luckily you dodged. What the hell! You yelled at him. You said you were ready. He said. He wasn't wrong. You did say you were ready. You ran at Katsuki. You were about to reach Katsuki then you actived your quirk. That caught him off guard. You got him pinned on the ground by your foot, and one hand ready to burn his chest. You forgot to grab his wrist so he wont use his quirk. He hit you with his quirk in your leg you fell. Now he had you pinned the same way you did to him. You actived your quirk were his foot was. Your fire burned right though his boot and on to his leg. He fell of of you. He had Second-degree burns all over his leg. You ran to get Aizawa. What happend!? It hasn't even been 10 minutes. You and Aizawa took Katsuki to Recovery Girl. Everyone was starring at you.
When you and Aizawa got to Recovery Girl Aizawa had to go back to watch the rest of the class. Dearie can you stay I want to see the damage on you as well. Recovery Girl asked. You sat on the bed next to Katsuki. She first looked at Katsuki's leg to see how bad the burns are. They were really bad. Recovery Girl started healing him. They wouldn't heal all the way. The rest would have to happen on its it's own. Recovery Girl healed your leg fully, yours wasn't that bad.

Recovery Girl took you out of the room to talk to you. Dear I know your quirk is strong but you didn't have to go all out. I could tell Bakugou didnt go all out on you if he did both of you would be seriously hurt. He cares about you honey. Recovery girl explained to you.

She brung you back into the room with Katsuki. She left you alone with him so you and him can talk. It was about 1 minute of silence until Katsuki talked.
Y/n. I know you still might be mad at me but let me tell you face to face. He took a breath before he started.
Y/n I know at that time I was acting like an asshole. I was so jealous and selfish. just because at that time you were hanging out with everyone but me. So L/n can you Please forgive me? You placed a light kiss and his cheek and whispered in his ear. You still owe me a new phone. You walked out of the Infirmary. As you were walking out you stopped. Sure. You gave him a light smile and ran off back to class.

When you got back you joined Midoriya and Shoto since your partner was in the Infirmary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After this chapter this is where the real love is gonna start if you know what I mean just alittle NFSW.

~Leania💞
Word Count:707