Requests

So,if you have a request,you can either send me a direct message or just comment it here or under any other upcoming chapter.

You can choose wether you want the (y/n) pov (for example: as you saw him,you couldn't help but wonder how a person could look so beautiful), the author's pov (for example: as Maddie/(y/n) walked down the street,she started to think back to the time they were still together) or the I pov kind of thingie (for example: As I looked up to the sky,I realised that the sun was already setting).
You can choose wether I should write about (y/n) or you can just gimme a name lol

Now,you have to tell me either the storyline,or an character (Actors, singers, fictional characters, etc.).
You can give me just a storyline you would like,if you don't gimme me any character I'll just choose one. You can also just tell me kind of the genre (angst,fluff,etc.) you would like.
Buuutttt you can also just gimme a character and I'll write something about it. There you can also just tell me the genre and I'll make up something.
The greatest thing would be if you would kind of give me a story line and a character.

Btw I will probably also write some stuff I'm just up to lol.