Chapter 8

Justin's POV: When I first found y/n on the floor bleeding herself out I thought it was dream.
Then a nightmare.
It was so painful to see I couldn't believe it was true.
I wanted my eyes to be lying. It hurt me so badly.
And the worse of all,
It happened, she, my baby tried to kill herself.
Because
Of me.

********
I sat next to y/n in the hospital room.
She was unconscious. It was about 8:30 pm and I was emotionally drained and mentally dead inside.
The doctor made me go home at 9pm.
I got home and the house felt shamefully empty.
By 12am, when I stopped bawling my eyes out. Yes men cry. Fuck you.
I starting saying to myself I can't think this way.
If she wakes up, I want her to feel safe and have no doubts in my love for her and only her.
She's mine. My kitten.
I ordered all these purple decorations. She told me that was her favorite color.
God I miss her voice so badly....
*******
It's been two weeks, I visit her everyday and sometimes see an improvement with her health and sometimes the other way around.
She needs nutrients and oxygen to straighten her again.
She's so weak, the doctor said she lost more than 80% of the blood in her body.
I deserve to go to hell for not noticing how long she was alone and how much she was serious when I wasn't.
I shouldn't of scared her that night she was acting up.
I hang the last strand of lights in her room.
I should of told her what was right and maybe even told her how I really feel about her...
*****