Different meetings

Tommorow

''No, Im pretty sure there werent anything neccesary to bring today right?'' Ink answered with his phone next to his skull. 

''Oh. I guess I was dozing a bit in class. See you there, Inky!'' Was the response Ink recieved before Dream hung up. Shrugging he took his paint brush and put it in his polo pocket aswell as his phone.

Now, for the usual routine he was to do before heading to school.

Go to Error and pick him up!

''Haha, I do not know why my routine is like this! It's even the second day and i've already decided this!'' Ink chuckled saying before going out of his house and towards Error's house. He hasnt even told Error that he'd be coming over to pick him up either. 

Why was he doing this you ask?

Well, Ink has developed feelings for the stuttering mess of a skeleton. His taste in finding someone to be interested in is super wierd. 

He wants to start by showing Error this by doing various hints. 

This depends on Error if he is completely dense or just oblivious like Nightmare. 

Ink stopped infront of Error's door and inhaled deeply before knocking. Footsteps were heard before the door was thrown open. Error stood there out of breathe and confused. But he was already ready to leave.

Ink snorted ''You look like you ran a marathon. Wanna go to school together?'' He said and Error looked at him before shrugging ''A-Alright. But, why are you here again? This is the second time you've picked me up to go to school in the morning. Its only the s-second day too.''

Ink froze before grinning ''You seem to like it though.'' He laughed and Error chuckled in response ''Funny. Any-Anyways... We should go.'' Error went infront of Ink then started to go. Ink followed him happily.

. . .

''Oh hey there you two. Coming here at the same time again I see.'' Nightmare smirked looking at Error who scoffed ''It's nothing like whatever you are thinking.'' He responded and Nightmare scowled ''Im just kidding you dick.''

''Guuuyyyss, its too early to fight...'' Blue spoke up and everyone looked at him. His eyes were half closed and he was struggling to even stand up properly. Dream went to his side to shake him. He stood sternly before laughing embarrased ''S-Sorry... Im a bit sleepy still...'' Blue mumbled. 

''D-Dust?!'' Horror suddenly yelled at his friend who was looking away while his hand was covering his face. Drops of blood coming down. Everyone looked at him confused but shrugged him off. 

''What a lovely morning this is.'' Killer laughed. 

. . .

''He really is perfect.'' Dust murmured with his face laid on his table. Horror perked an eyebrow up ''Who is?'' He asked and Dust laughed ''Best you not know who at the moment.''

Horror shrugged looking back infront. 

The classroom door opened, everyone looked to see two skeletons who stood there holding papers in their hands. Dust perked up when he saw the face of one of them. Horror looked at him confused ''Uh. Is there something wrong?'' Horror asked him to get no response.

The teacher stopped his lesson, looking at the two ''Ah nice, needed the papers. Did you tell your adviser that i'd be getting something else?'' He walked to the two who shook their heads.

''Oh. Well, put those on my desk. Ill be right back.'' Osomatsu walked out of the class leaving the students inside who instantly started to chatter around. The two skeletons put the paper on the desk. But instead of leaving afterwards one of them stopped and started to survey the room.

The one who had tear marks going down his cheeks stopped when he saw Dust. Who in return glanced back at him before looking away. Horror perked an eyebrow and shook him ''Mind telling me the problem now?'' Horror said.

''I'll see you at reccess, Dust.'' Eyeless said.

The two skeletons walked out without a care.

''What the fuck was that?'' Nightmare looked at Dust laughing, Killer and Cross looked at him confused too. 

''That came straight out of a horror movie. You sure he isnt going to kill you?'' Killer said chuckling.

''N-No... Not exactly...''

''Ah great he's stuttering.''