Meet again

''Uh, who was that?'' Horror spoke up nudging Dust on his shoulder, not getting a response. 

Horror flicked his skull ''Oh uh. Yeah I know him, But there are somethings that I probably disliked about him and liked at the same time?'' Dust looked away a bit before sighing ''I should talk to him about it later...'' He murmured looking down.

Killer shrugged ''This skeleton seems to be his acquaintance or something. Best leave him to think about it for now.'' He looked back infront. Horror nodded.

. . .

Dust stood up, walking out of the classroom after the bell rang. Leaving the others to do what they want.

''Huh. Where was his class again...?'' Dust looked around after walking a certain distance while stood in the crowded hallways.

He sighed, going inside the restroom. Staring at the mirror infront of him.

Dust blinked. Suddenly, Eyeless stood there behind him ''I knew you'd try and find me.'' He spoke up which made Dust jump a bit ''Eyeless!? When did  you... nevermind.''  Dust looked away before getting hugged tight.

''You still have that sweet, sweet scent like the old days. Mind if I take a bite?'' Eyeless licked his lips in which Dust shook his head and pushed him away ''T-That... That doesnt mean you get to do this.'' He said before walking away. His supposed to be plan to talk to him properly instantly fading.

''That also means that we'd get to be school buddies for the year~'' Eyeless commented before the other left the room.

. . .

''Wait, that dude Eyeless was a honor student? And you know him that much? '' Nightmare asked Dust while taking a bite of the bar he had. Dust nodded ''Uh... Yeah. I mean, I have no problem with him being here. But its kind of obvious that he's not going to stop going over me like im a small thing to him.'' He responded. Just after another skeleton walked up from behind Dust.

It was the skeleton that was with Eyeless earlier. 

''Hello. You are Dust right?'' He asks him, Dust nodded ''And you are?'' He asks too.

''My name is Seth. I've known Eyeless since uh. You changed schools? Yes I think so.'' Seth responds before looking down a bit with an apologetic face ''I overheard and saw the scene from earlier, and I am sorry about his behavior. I was careless and left him to his mischief.'' He said.

Nightmare snorted ''Jeez. Whats with the formal talk? Are you Eyeless' butler or something?'' He said which made Dust look at him with a small grin and Seth with an unamused yet blushing face ''I'm not! Its just that he is an important person to me!''

''Sure he is.''

''So basically, Dust. Eyeless picked this school cause he tracked you here...? He kind of sounds like a stalker now... He wanted to pick your class but it was full.''

Cross put a finger up ''W-wait how did I get in though...?''

Dust sighed ''He really did mean about being school buddies. Im gonna have to deal with this for now.'' He shrugged chuckling before the bell rung.

''Class time.'' Cross ate the last part of his chocolate bar and licked his fingers a bit afterward. 

Nightmare and his group went back to their class. Seth went to his.