Run Away {Pt1}

~~summary~~

"Don't suppose you enjoy being locked in here, little birdy?"

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

jimin's parents like to lock him in his room with a lock and key when he is grounded or when they are not around. who knows what would happen when a group of robbers come and set him free.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Never in Jimin's life had his parents not known where he was. When he wasn't grounded, he had Life360 on at all times. When they were out of the house they locked him in his room. Windows and all. When he was grounded he was locked in his room all day only going out to go to school.

Still didn't stop him from getting in trouble.

He glanced to the drawer that held all the money he'd been saving. One day he'll run.

"Taehyung! Chill." He heard someone yell from down the hall. He shot up off his bed and tried catching his racing heart.

That for sure wasn't his parents.

"Hit downstairs, I got up here," He heard the same voice. He heard tumbling down the steps. Jimin looked out the window trying to search for any clue of what was happening.

There was his fathers latter leaning against the hall window on the second floor.

"What the fuck is this?" He heard the voice say right outside his door. There was a fumbling with the lock on his door. "Ah, we are lucky if it's a safe."

Jimin heard the chain being broken and the door knob turn.

"Well.. that's unexpected." The man said staring at Jimin. "Taehyung. There might be something bigger going on here!"

"What do you want?" Jimin asked.

"We were going to rob this place but found you,"

"My parents will be back at 7 so you better hurry up," Jimin said waving his hands.

"Why would parents lock you in your room with an actual chain and lock on the door."

"They don't trust me,"

"Let's go,"

"What?" Jimin asked as he saw the man grab him by the arm and pulling him out of his bedroom.

"Don't suppose you enjoy being locked in here, little birdy?" He said pulling off his mask down and hooking it on his chin. "Get a few bags of clothes and other things you'll need,"

"Okay," Jimin said without a second thought.

"How old are you anyways." he said while watching Jimin pack.

"Nineteen," Jimin said

"Oh. That's Taehyung's age."

"Well... where are we going now?" Jimin asked carrying his bags.

"Where we live?" The man said. "How are you so cool with leaving here?"

"I've been saving to run away for a while. You all are helping me,"

"Oh..."

"Kook, Got everything... oh um hi?" Another man said.

"Since we are taking you... erm... my name is Jeongguk," Jeongguk said bowing.

"Park Jimin,"