Chapter 2: A Normal Day for the WebHead.

*a few years later*
Spideys Swinging through the city, looking forward to fighting some crime, the past few years had been though, not only fighting crime, but working at the bugle and more...
But then he catches sight of the Sinister Six robbing a Bank, and he said out loud to them as he swung over, "hey, How'd you guys get out of prison? I thought you where supposed to be there for 6 sinister years!?" After he said it, he had to admit, that was terrible, but he was tired, and just wanted to get this over with.
It took a while, but he was able to stop the Sinister Six, but he was able too, easily dodging attacks thanks to his spider sense, though a bit more sluggishly than he would've been a few years ago, but he managed to defeat them... after patrolling, he decided to go home, and see his Wife Mary Jane, and his Daughter, Mayday, named after his late aunt, who had died of a heart attack, just a year after mayday was born, if it had been a few years ago, just thinking of this would make him want to cry, but he had to be strong, not just for his daughter, but for those he'd lost, Uncle Ben, And Aunt May... they wouldn't want him to beat himself up for their deaths, (although Uncle Bens death IS the reason he became Spider-Man, so...) anyway, he returned home to see his three year old daughter on the couch, after his daughter was born, Jameson surprisingly gave him enough money to buy a small house, since he needed the extra room an apartment couldn't provide for his family...
On the tv, he heard the news about a meteor shower happening later that week, and he thought to himself, "Jameson would probably want me to take some photos of the meteor shower, guess I'll have to keep an eye on the news for an exact date when the meteor shower will happen, lest J. Jonah getting mad at me,"