Chapter 3: The Meteor Shower.

"The meteor shower should be happening later tonight, so get out your telescopes and hope for a clear sky, because this is something you don't want to miss,-" Peter switched off the tv, now knowing about the time of the meteor shower, his wife and his daughter where both asleep by the time he left to go see the meteor shower, camera in hand, he went over to Central Park for a more scenic view for the photos, since he could guarantee that Jameson would want pictures of the event, and he wanted them to look good, and when he arrived, he was surprised to see not a soul in sight, he guessed they where all either asleep, or at their homes with their telescopes, ready for the meteor shower...

After a few minutes, he began to see bright streaks falling across the sky, he snapped a few photos, before noticing one falling towards him, he quickly snapped a picture or two, before seeing it land a few feet away from him, he walked over and took a photo of the glowing space rock, both wanting to, and not wanting to touch it, after a while, he saw it was cooled down, and took another picture, the rock was only about the size of a can of cola.
He decided to take one last picture before leaving to take the pictures to Jameson, just wanting to give them to him so he could return home and hopefully sleep in...
After a few hours, he was returning home, after giving Jameson the photos...

Jameson was always in late, so it was easy to go in and give him the photos, Jameson paid him $90 which wasn't the most Jameson had ever paid him, since the most Jameson paid him was specifically so he could buy a house for his family, since James...

Jameson was always in late, so it was easy to go in and give him the photos, Jameson paid him $90 which wasn't the most Jameson had ever paid him, since the most Jameson paid him was specifically so he could buy a house for his family, since Jameson, while cold hearted, liked kids, and wanted Peters daughter to have a good home...
When peter finally got home, he was in his spidey outfit, since on his way home, he saw somebody attempting to mug an old lady, that reminded him a lot of aunt May, so he changed into his costume and stopped them, and gave the old woman her handbag back, before deciding to swing home, but when he arrived, he was so tired, he just went to his room (peter managed to get a house with 4 bedrooms, so he uses the spare one for whenever he needs to be alone, think, or just go to sleep in his spidey suit, since he didn't want to disturb Mj, or his daughter, so he just took off his mask, laid down on his bed, and went to sleep...