Chapter One

Chapter One:
Cigarette? Cigarette.

"Cigarette?" Ethan asked handing me one while he lighted his up. He huffed in the air and drew the smoke as he slowly blowed it out.

"Don't want Lung Cancer man. I said getting Ethan's cigarette and stomped it on the ground. You shouldn't smoke."

"Says the drug- dealer." He said lighting another cigarette. I waved my hands in the smoke hoping the smell won't smell on me.

"I distribute drugs I don't do them." I said leaving the bleachers.
🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

"You're late Mr.Lakes." Mr. Cormick said writing on the chalkboard.

"I'm 10 minutes earlier than last time." I said taking a seat near the window in the far back.

"What exactly were you doing 10 minutes before?" He asked clapping his hands to get the chalk dust off.

"Well that's a personal matter Mr. Cormick." I said leaning forward smirking. A few murmurs was echoed through the room.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Carter. I see you also developed Mr. Lakes habit of coming late to class." Cormick said as Ethan walked in the room sitting down next to me. I can smell the cigarette smoke from him. I don't know how Cormick didn't smelled that.

"I feel hurt Mr. Cormick I'm not that bad of an influence." I said feigning hurtness by his words.

"Anyways I'm here now. Don't let me be in your way of teaching Mr. Cormick". Ethan said smiling as he put his elbows on the desk.

"Can anybody tell me about William Shakespeare's Hamlet?" Cormick sighed resuming his class.
🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
Lunch

"Dude I can still smell the smoke on you. How many did you light?" I asked Ethan who was on his phone, texting someone. He then clicked his phone off, and turned to me.

"Smoked the whole pack you gave me. Besides I should be worrying about you. Adrian called me to try to get in contact with you. He wants to talk."

"There's nothing I can say to him Eth. For all I know the bastard can go rot in hell where he belongs."

"You need to talk to him now. Hes family and family shouldn't be turned away in times of need. Also, I don't want to have to keep on changing my number for you. Ethan said ruffling my hair. I'll see you later." He then left and left me thinking about Adrian.
🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
Hallway

I took out a cigarette and lighted it up, inhaling the smoke. I am such a hypocrite. I blew out the smoke and closed my eyes. I thought to myself 'Is being a drug-dealer worth it? Should I clean up my act? Then there's Adrian. Why would he want to talk to me now after all these years? Questions after questions. I thought about cleaning my act for a while, but just as I thought I was about to get out I get pulled right back in. And Adrian always seem to be starting the fire and I'm the one who has to always take it out.

Just then I got shot back in to reality, when I opened my eyes and saw Cormick in front of me stomping my cigarette on the ground.

"Fuck." I said as I scratched the back of my neck. He was looking at me angrily and disappointed. He would always catch me doing this, but thought that I would stop every time or he would find someone else caught in the act.

"Mr. Lakes-."

"I know the routine, spare me the lecture." I then walked to Room 208 for detention.
🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

A/N: Hey guys! Well this is the first chapter of my book 😅✌️. Hope you guys liked it and keep on reading/ voting and commenting as I update. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! Comment below what you guys thought of this one. ✌️🐵