Chapter Two

Dedication: Cover by an awesome Cover Maker on Instagram @bookcoverswp

Chapter Two: Good Girl's Worst Enemy Is Her Sister?

Erin's POV:
"You are over-reacting!" I whispered loudly to Mel. We were currently in the school's library and the only two idiots that was attracting attention.

"You got a tattoo!" Melanie shouted back as she grabbed ahold of my wrist.

"Sanders, Covington if you two don't be quiet, I'm going to have to kick you out. Understood?" Ms. Jules said shushing us.

"Bitch." I muttered under her breath as she turned around her heel to go shush another rowdy student.

"Anyways does your parents know?" Mel asked dragging me out of the library. Ms. Jules eyed us as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I never told anyone but you." I said as I sighed. Getting a tattoo was like me defying my parents because that's how they saw it. No tattoos, no piercings, and not even a touch of ink should be on my body they said. Blake can never find out.

"Anyways I'll see you later. Don't forget conceal don't feel, don't let them know." She sing-songs Frozen, me flipping her the finger.

"Erin!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and it was my sister Blake. With her typical high ponytail with the usual cheerleader uniform and white sneakers. How much more cliche can she get?

"How can I help you?" I said putting on my fakest smile. Blake just smirks and pulls out her phone.

"What were you doing in the Mrs. Lange office yesterday?" She hums showing me a picture. It was me with my phone flashlight digging through the cabinets.

"Don't play dumb! I was getting the test answers for you because you black-mailed me." I whispered ever so quietly.

"And what a great score I got on that test. She said sarcastically. Though I could have gotten a 70% if someone was fast enough and got me all instead of half of those answers. It's really a shame because Mom and Dad has to find out about that." She says smirking.

"We had a deal." I said grinding my teeth. How can she do this to me? I kept my side of the deal and now I have to pay the price for it?

"No! The deal was to get me all the answers so I can pass with a 100%. Now Mom and Dad will never get me my car! This is all your fault." She hissed.

"How is it my fault that I risked myself getting a suspension or even detention for you!" My anger was boiling and I was up to the point where I might put a bitch in a coma.

"You're going to regret that. 5 seconds for you to apologize or pay the price."

"Go ahead! Tell Mom and Dad they never cared about me anyways!" I said fighting a tear to come out. I was sensitive not weak.

"Time's up." She said popping the p, she scanned the hallways til she found what she was looking for.

Cornmick was walking down the halls rushing to class. I knew exactly where this was going for. I ran as fast as I can but Blake beated me to it.

"Mr. Cornmick, I found this picture on Erin's phone. I can't believe my own sister would do such a thing!" She said showing the phone to him. He raised a eyebrow at me and Blake.

"Cornmick you don't know what really happened see-." I got cut off by Cornmick who just sighed.

"First Lakes and now you Ms. Sanders. Kids these days. He said shaking his head disapprovingly. I'm disappointed in you Sanders. Detention for 3 weeks. First day starts today go to room 208."

"This is bull-."

"Now!" He shouted, me wincing. I walked away as fast as I could, seeing my sister waved at me. A sister is what I got? More like my own worst enemy.

AN: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time :(. But I hope you like this chapter and please vote,comment, and read. I'll be back soon and late but Merry Christmas! Hope you got everything you wanted :). Bye xx