Chapter 5 The Date Part 2

Hi new chapter thanks for the 156 reads yea!!!!!!
Disclaimers
Frozen
HTTYD
ROTG 1...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2............................................................3..........................................................................................................................................
The Date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack's P.O.V

It's 12 p.m. and I'm setting everything up for the date . The date is set for 8 p.m. It Got to be perfect for her she's so beautiful. I know it has to be be winterish (Is that even a word ? ) that's her favorite season.

Elsa'sP.O.V

I still can't believe the Jack Frost I invited me on a date. The date is set for 8 p.m. Right now it's12 p.m. I'm going to get Anna so that she can help me chose an outfit .I've never been on a date and she has been on thousands with Kristoff .
~~~Time--
--Skip~~

8P.M "TheDate "

Elsa P.O.V (STILL)

Its 8 p.m. I'm waiting for Jack when suddenly he comes through my window .

"AAAAAAAAAA! , You scary me....wait how did you go though the window? .. Wait can you fly?" I said "Yes ?" He said "How?" I asked " Here I'll show you"he said as he lend me a hand I jump onto a weird stick and we start to fly .It was the best thing ever. We go though all the kingdom. Then stop at the Royal Garden. He got the chair for me and I sit down and start having dinner. It was very romantic.Once we finsh I thank him and he kiss me on the lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!