Chapter 11 Flashback: coranation day

Hey guy sorry for not updating yesterday The photo above is jackie in her 
coronation dress  
......where were we????............…...................
........................................... Oh yea ....
Jackie W. Fr- wait mean
      Jackie w. Black P.O.V

~~~~  Flashback ~~~~~
October. 13.1867
It corantion day ,but wasn't supposed to be crown today or ever you see.
----Yesterday---(flashback  in flashback sorry )

was waking though the Palace garden when hear

"Hey wait" it was my brother Prince James yes am a princess but don't like being call thatstop to let him catch up to me.

"Shouldn't you be preparing for tomorrow?" I ask.you see he is  the first born in the family and tomorrowm it his 21 birthday even thought he should have been crown 3 years ago but he wasn't. don't know why tho but it doesn't matter he has to be crown king tomorrow no matter what well expect if he die but think that can't and won't happen.

" well you see..." He started

" oh just spill it outI  exclaim

"You are going to be the queen of arrendle" he said

"What",Isaid," no can't..... .. You know mother wouldn't have wanted me to be queen" I say.  

"she never liked me" I mumble

( JWF--james     JWB--Jackie )

" you know you can ask her ,right?"-JWF

know know" - JWB for you see our parents didn't die. When me and my brother were 16 our mother died but we believe she was still alive then we saw her.she had became a guardian  with our father and stared the big 6 (anna/elsa/hiccup/jack/merida/ rapunzel).

"fine" -JWB

~~~~ End of yesterday---(flashback  in flashback sorry )

(October. 13.1867)

................................................................................................................................................

Sorry Ill update later today i just thought it was geting long..see you in the chapter! bye

.