Chapter 8 - First day in school

Kumyio exited the car in underground parking lot and closed the doors.

"Is this really necessary?" Y/N asked as they drove out of parking lot.

"Yes, we don't want people to get wrong idea and damage your public look" Sumi answered "Besides, we don't want to attract too much attention"

"Yeah, new BMW clearly won't attract everyone attention" He said sarcastically "We should drive in a tank to keep low profile"

"We don't have a tank, but there's APC in our garage" She casually answered.

"Hold up, we really have APC in our garage?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, along with humve" She answered and parked the car near the school "We're here, Master. Please remember to not bang every female you meet, you have plenty of holes in home, including door locks"

"Shut up!" He gave her angry glance "You're just provoking me to punish you, don't you?"

"Perhaps" She smirked.

"How about no sex for a whole moth?" He smiled.

"I see no problems in that" She answered, unmoved.

"Whatever, just remember to pick me up after school" He exited the car and closed the door.

As expected, everyone passing by was staring at him and his new BMW that costed more than they and their families on black market.

He walked into crowd trying to blend in, but stares and whispers didn't stopped. He passed through front gate and entered the school.

'Hold the fuck up, where I'm supposed to go?' He suddenly stopped in middle of hallway.

"I don't know, maybe to the teachers room?" He hear ghostly voice coming from above.

"God, is that you?" Y/N whispered, earning confused stares from people close enough to hear it.

"No, this is Patrick" Ghostly voice answered "You will forget about me and head towards teachers room"

"I will forget about you and head towards teachers room" He repeated and walked up the stairs to second floor. He then turned left and walked past other students heading towards their class, and stopped in front of teachers room.

"Wait, how did I get here?" He suddenly snapped out of trance and looked around, confused.

"Are you perhaps a transfer?" He felt tap on his shoulder and turned around. Beautiful woman with long, dark-blue hair and eyes that matched color of her hair was standing behind him, smiling.

 Beautiful woman with long, dark-blue hair and eyes that matched color of her hair was standing behind him, smiling

"Y-yes" He quickly answered.

"I'm Ms Bullock, math teacher. Come in, no need to be shy" She opened the doors and entered. He quickly followed her and looked around.