Splatoon AU - Boyf Reinds

(A/N yeah. Also this is back to shortly before the Squid vs Octopus Splatfest. And also song cuz' Black Panther is a good movie. I'm biased, tho. The Just Some Agents peeps are here excluding my OCs and also the agents from JSA... Aren't the agents. Here's the Species too-)

The Squids... Or are they kids?- Jeremy, Evan, Jared (k i n k y), Mads, Nick.

The Octos- Ya boi Mitch, Con, Zoe, Chloe, Jake.

The Other Species'- CHRISTIIIIIIIIIINE (Inkling/Sea Anemone), Rich (Inktoling/Electric Eel), Brooke (Inkling/Cuttlefish), Jenna (Sea Urchin/Sea Anemone... Don't ask), Alana (Inktoling), Dustin (Inkling/Sea Anemone).

Christine was sitting in her room on her SPhone, really bored, when Michael superjumped right next to her WHICH CAN I MENTION BROKE THE ROOF.

"AH. MITCH, THE FUCK?!"

"Sorry! I'm just excited. Jere did something adorable! I didn't have time to text you I was just so excited."

"So... What'd he do that made you break my roof?"

"So, we were playing Clam Blitz, right? And he did a Splashdown and he lost his clam ball and it was so adorable when he was scrambling to pick it up. I-I just couldn't!" Michael squealed and Christine rolled her eyes.

"You two are seriously hopeless," Christine said, adjusting her tentacles back into her messy bun, "dude, just ask him out already."

"Chris! You know I can't do that!"

"Yes you can! Cod, y'all are oblivious. Y'know what? There's a splatfest coming up tomorrow right?" She asked, Michael nodding his head. "So find out which team he's gonna be on and choose it too!"

"Yeah, great idea, but... The theme is kinda, ummmm, Racist...?"

"How so?"

"It's Squid versus Octopus. So yeah... And also when you choose one team you become that species for the Splatfest."

"Aye, aye... Well, you can still do it! Just... Be careful. Knowing Jere, he's probably gonna pick Octopus, anyway. He's always wanted to be an octoling. Especially after he met you." She winked at Michael, the octoling blushing.

"H-he does? Wow ok... And thanks for reminding me about when we met..." Michael looked down at his thumbs.

"Oh boy, he's flashing back." Christine said, breaking the already very broken 4th wall by staring into the hypothetical camera.

OH YAY A FLASHBACK!!!1!!11~~~~

"Out!" Captain Robinson yelled, pointing to the door.

"W-what?" Michael scrambled to pick up his glasses to see where she was, when she stepped on them.

"You heard me. And, if you're not going to go, I'll make you, Mell!" Robinson then grabbed Michael's arm and dragged him outside, throwing him when she was all the way out.

"And stay out!"

Michael couldn't believe it. All because he said he wanted to ask Octavio about reconsidering their relationship with the citizens of Inkopolis.

His eyes welled up to the point where he couldn't see even more and let out sobs, getting up only to take 10 steps and fall back down, barely visible to anyone passing by.

"*Oh my god, dude. Are you alright?" A short (he thought it was an) inkling boy with blonde hair said, running toward Michael. (A/N hah you thought it was gonna be Jeremy. N O P E. And also Inkling language in this flashback has *'s on it because Michael can't speak it yet.)

"What are you saying? I'm honestly sorry, but I can't understand." Michael wiped his eyes and looked up at him, tilting his head.

"Oh Thhit. I forgot Inklingth and Octolingth different languageth. Jutht... Come with me..." He held his hand out for Michael, the boy flinching. "It'th ok! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm Rich, by the way."

"Oh... Thanks? I guess. I'm Michael." Rich helped Michael up and immidiatly started running somewhere, motioning him to follow. "Ok?"

Semi-Short Tom Skop

"*Marie! I found another one." (A/N I forgot to mention were in Octo Canyon lmao.) Michael came out from behind his short new buddy

"*Wow. What's up with all these random Octo's being so... Abandoned?" Pearl asked, standing next to her sister. Michael looked around and saw two inklings comforting another octoling. (A/N Ev, Christine and Chlo.)

"*I don't know. You should talk to Marina about it. For now, let's find somewhere to keep them both for today. Agent Four, you and Chris can take the girl. Rich, you take this one."

"*Rodger!" Rich saluted Marie turned back to Michael. "Alright, you've gotta come back with me. I've only got two roommateth. My boyfriend and our friend, Jeremy."

"Alright. Are they ok with Octolings and stuff?"

"Jake ITH one. That'd be kinda awkward if he wathn't. I'll help teach the language to you, too."

"Alright."

Because Who Wants A Paragraph or Two About Rich Sprinting Out of the Square With Mitch in toe.

"*I'm home, guyth!" Rich opened the door and let Michael inside first.

"*Welcome Back, Richie!" A tall Octoling came over and kissed Rich's head when he noticed Michael walking around examining everything. "*Who's that?"

"*Oh. That's one of the Octolings that we found today. His names Michael." Jake looked over at Michael, who was staring at a random picture of Jeremy.

"*I swore I saw him before... Huh." Jake shook off his hunch. "Yo! Michael, was it? What cha' staring at?"

Michael jumped at the sound of his voice. "A picture?"

"Do you know the kid in the picture?"

"I've... Seen him. I think." Jeremy opened the door, on his phone and not paying attention.

"*Afternoon, guys... Oh hey random stranger." He walked up to his room.

"Imma... Just follow him." Michael did just that and ran up behind the boy.

"*AH!" Jeremy jumped and looked up to see Michael. "Oh, it's just you."

"Hi! I'm sorry about that. Also, I didn't know Inklings knew our language." Michael helped Jeremy up.

"Most don't. And I can help with the whole language thing. Jeremy."

"Awe! Thanks! I'm Michael." Michael smiled, not realising he held onto Jeremy's hand until Jeremy pulled it back. Jeremy lead Michael into his room.

Floosh Book is dead.

"Ahh... He was so adorable. Still is."

"Dude. I'll ask 'Rina and Marie for help. Maybe Pearl and Callie too."

"Alright... See you during the Splatfest." Michael superjumped back through the hole he made.

"These boys are dumb." Christine sighed and picked up her SPhone again.