Netflix and Chill - Boyf Reinds

(A/N so i was watching Sex, Explained because education y'know and this popped into my mind. This is lemon but idk if it'll turn into smut just yet.)

The boys were sitting on the couch, opposite to each other. Jeremy was scrolling through the Smart TV, unsure on what to do.

"Jere, just fucking pick something already."

"You wanna watch god damn Beverly Hills Chihuahua?!" Jeremy snapped, turning to face his bored best friend.

"At this point, I'm debating it," Michael sighed, "you've been doing this for like hours. Just do it already."

"Ugh, fine!" Jeremy opened Netflix and put on the first thing in his recommended, "happy now?" He huffed and threw the remote on the rocking chair without a second thought.

"Very," Michael looked up and noticed what was actually on, "uh, Jere, I don't think you chose something family friendly."

"What do you mean," the title popped up on the screen: Sex, Explained, "Fuck. Well, I'm not grabbing the remote, so we're gonna have to deal with it."

An awkward silence fell between the two for a few minutes, only broken by the sounds of the show. Jeremy pursed and bit his lip, staring over at Michael, who was very much enthralled by the weird, but oddly educational, episode.

Jeremy had a problem now. He'd accidentally put on a show about sex with the person who he wanted to fuck with for years. Hell, he'd even bought some cute shorts from Spencers in any sort of hope that Michael would be into him as well.

(A/N I own these shorts but here's a picture from off the internet because I don't want to take pictures of myself lol. Look at jeremy being a little homo for his mofo. Also he decided to wear just this to bed but Mitch didn't notice.)

Michael, on the other hand, was slightly amused by this scenario

Michael, on the other hand, was slightly amused by this scenario. He could sense Jeremy's nervousness, it was adorable. He'd not actually been watching the show all that much, because there was nothing on his mind other than Jeremy. He was a damn masterpiece in Michael's eyes, and he wanted to make him his.

"Hey, dude, this is gay as hell to put something like this on," Michael joked, staring Jeremy in the eyes, "you sure you aren't in love with me?"

"... And what if I am?"

Michael froze, blush littering his face, "w-what?" Jeremy crawled from the other side of the couch and laid his head down.

"Okay soooooo, I might be. What about it?" he buried his head in the crook of Michael's neck.

"I... Did not expect this turn of events," Michael chuckled and placed a hand in Jeremy's hair, "but I'm not complaining."

"You're not...?" Jeremy poked his head up to sneak a peek at the other, who was staring back with admiration in his eyes, "I thought you were, like, gonna hate me."

"C'mon. Even if I didn't feel the way I do about you, I'd never hate you," Michael kissed Jeremy's head and sat up, causing Jeremy to fall backwards onto the couch, "anyway."

Jeremy snorted and climbed into Michael's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, where the taller then moved his hands down to Jeremy's waist, "anyway what?" He smirked before the two locked lips, abandoning the TV entirely just to be with each other.

"I love you," Michael whispered as he moved his lips down to the boys neck, his hands following suit.

"M-Micha~" Jeremy squeaked out, a small moan following after it.

"You're so handsome, I can't believe I get you to myself like this," Michael smiled against his collarbone before beginning to suck on it.

"I'm- mph- a-all yours, Mitch."

Michael's hands stopped right at Jeremy's shorts, "what's this? Hmm?"

"Got em from your favorite place."

"I knew they looked familiar!"

Jeremy giggled, "you're adowabwle," he fluffed Michael's hair a bit.

"Looks like baby Jere speak is back."

"Shut up and get back to what you were doing."

Michael smirked, "as you wish."

(A/N gay as hell.)