Plumbing Problems {Lucifer x Reader}

A/N : I don't know how I feel about this... I don't know if it's any good but here you go anyway...

Chaos.

It was the only word to truly describe the current state of the House of Lamination at the moment.

In the corner of the room we have Mammon and Leviathan fighting over who knows what plus Satan and Beel entering from different sides of the living room, towels wrapped tightly around their waists and slightly annoyed expressions on their faces. Asmodeus was wearing an irritated look at the fact he couldn't freshen up to look as beautiful as he always does and Lucifer was in the middle of it all, shouting about how everyone needed to calm down.

Then there was Belphegor sleeping soundly on the couch, unaware of all the shouting going on around him, cuddled up soundly with his cow printed pillow.

And all because the plumbing broke somewhere in the middle of the night, rendering the residents unable to use any water that morning.

Thank god it was a weekend or else they'd have even more problems...

"Oi Lucifer! Why don't ya just call that one guy! Y'know, the one who deals with these kinda things!" Mammon exclaims, throwing his one arm up in frustration. Lucifer groaned, the eldest brother was planning on contacting the mentioned man, but with all hell breaking loose, the idea was placed on the back burner.

"I know Mammon. I was about to summon him before you idiots decided to make a fuss..." the raven-haired demon states, rolling his eyes while making his way into the kitchen, glittering red sparks falling from his finger tips.

A flick of his gloved hand along with the muttering of a short chant and a figure soon started to fade in. It shouldn't take longer than a minute or two for the process of this summoning to finish, yet it felt way longer to Lucifer, factoring in that right after he finished the summoning spell he had to turn his back to the human, distracted once again by his noisy younger siblings and their bantering.

As the Avatar of Pride dealt with his problem children, behind him stood a very confused human, their (e/c) eyes frantically scanning their new surroundings, taking in the very unfamiliar scene. They were just in their bedroom a second ago, how the hell did they get here!? AND WHERE IS HERE!? Before the human or his brothers could point out the obvious problem to him (that he's got the wrong human!!), Lucifer relentlessly continued scolding his brothers for all the noise and headaches they've caused, leaving no room for argument.

"Yo, Lucifer-" Mammon tried to speck, lifting a hand to point at the present human, but was cut off within a second, a sharp, cold glare being sent his way.

"MAMMON QUIET!!" The shout seemed to rattle the very foundation of the house, the demon which the yell came from switching into his demon form. The anger that Lucifer was bottling up regarding the matter and from the constant pestering of his brothers, finally exploding. The white-haired demon flinched back, as did the other brothers, along with the already frightened human and they all shut their mouths.

"And you, weak human, should start fixing our issue, no payment as well, seeing as you didn't just get right to work" It was a command no doubt, the tone of the eldest demon alluding to it, but through the confusion and what they just saw, anger started to radiant from the human – anger sprouting at being given instructions but not a single piece of context.

But also at the fact that this whole thing has a lack of money in the equation. What can they say? (Y/N)'s got their own underlining greed...

So really there was only one thing to do – yell and assert dominance... probably.