Be You {Leviathan x Tomboy!Reader}

This was requested by the lovely GameGrumpette. Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it! :D  (I hope I was able to do your request justice, and if I didn't I'm really sorry :() And I'm really sorry that it toke me SO long to write this for you...

Also thank you for saying my writing's great, it means a lot :))

Note: Reader is GN

Warning(s): I make Levi bully Mammon for less than a paragraph

Enjoy!

~~~

Finally, Leviathan's done it. It's been a long three days, hours upon hours having been poured into this playthrough.

"Woop woop! Aren't I the best!" he praised himself, smiling wide. He's skipped meals, pushed assignments to a later date and avoided any outside interactions to finish this game. His sight may be blurry and his limbs numb but if those were the sacrifices he had to make to go full completionist then it was all worth it. Now, time to celebrate a well deserved win.

"I think this calls for some of Ruri-chan's celebratory season 3 limited edition candy and-!"

A chorus of knocks on his door immediately snuffed out his joy. Levi scowled, turning to glare at his door from his chair, it's gotta be Mammon . The third born is absolutely positive that it's his scummy older brother - it always is - back yet again to mooch more money off him for a trip to the casino. The usual slander he and his brothers would throw at the second born was on the tip of his tongue, ready to fire at will.

"Hey Levi? You there? It's me...."

A voice that definitely doesn't belong to the second born piping up and Levi, halfway through spouting the first syllable, shuts up all together. That's his normie. A weight presses on his heart: he was just about to yell and insult his Henry...

Clearing his throat in hopes of gaining some kind of composure (all previous anger having diminished) the usual "What's the password?" came out in a stutter. The demon was only acutely aware of his heart beat. How it skipped periodically. How it raced like he himself just ran a marathon. Levi waits a moment for the human to finish reciting the TSL excerpt. His hands begin to shake, his palms exuding profuse amounts of sweat. Gah! Why was he so nervous? Yeah, he's aware that he's just some gross shut-in otaku but he shouldn't be this anxious! It's not like this is the first time the exchange student has hung out in his room... alone... with him...

"Yo Levi?"

"Yes MC?"

"You think you could open the door now? Please?" Snapped back to reality, Levi hastily opened the door, finding himself regretting it soon after.

"I, uh, MC? What do you...?" his voice trailed off, orange gradient eyes locked on their garments. Immediately he sputtered, taking a step back. A bright scarlet coated his pale cheeks. Levi tried to hide it with his hand, though it was proven useless. The sea demon 's at a toss up; should he screech? Slam the door shut? Combust all together!? At the rate he's going, number three is looking pretty probable.

On the other end of this exchange, the human stood almost timidly out in the hall, fingers fiddling with one another while their eyes darted anywhere but at the man in front of them. The words of the fifth born rang in their ears:

"You absolutely have to wear this dear! My brother would surely fall head over heels for you, even more so than he already is!"

Oh whyyyyy did they trust him? Cause he had knowledge in fashion and love? Yeah, that was it. Still, if this turns south Asmo is going to get a lecture worse than any Lucifer could ever give... Damn, they really should've never let the lust demon shoo them into his private bathroom and make them change into this girly outfit.