Chapter 3

Bakugo's POV

"Follow me." Kirishima says, motion to behind the counter will his hand. "Tch, I'm f***ing coming." I respond, trying my best to sound rude so I could mask the amount of nervousness, flusturedness (Ik it's not a real word but you get the point) and embarrassment I feel. I don't understand how in the time span of about 5 minutes, someone could make me feel this way (Ah, young Bakugo, it's called love). The only time I've ever seen people act/feel this way is in the stupid movies round-face makes me watch and when I see the damn nerd around                        icy-hot...wait... DON'T SAY-

I suddenly feel him grab my hand, smiling that smile of his that could out-shine the f***ing sun and I realize, at this moment, how I feel. I feel the heat rush up to my face as this beautiful cinnamon roll leads me to the back of the store, where a well set-up home is placed. "This is-" He stops talking abruptly and looks at me with confusion. (I aM cOnfUsIoN) "W-What?!" I ask/yell at him. He then gets really close to my face and puts a hand on my cheek. What the hell does this bastard think he's doing!? "What the f***?!" I snap as I slap his hand away. As much as I would love this scene to play out, I'm NOT going to let this bastard think I'm soft OR easy. He's still looking at me with curiosity plastered on his face. (aNyThInG nEw iS BAD, cUrIoUsItY iS BAD, gOiNg OuTsIdE aT nIgHt iS BAD) He kicks me down onto the couch below him and straddles me with his legs.

At this point, I KNOW that my face is redder then my eyes. Once again, he gets really close to my face and presses a hand on my cheek. Is he going to kiss me? Screw being viewed as soft or weak, I want a kiss. But he unfortunately backs up, still sitting on my lap. "You have a fever" He announces. Wait, what?

 "Your face is really red and really hot. Hotter then normal temperature. You face is hotter then usual on two ways, now." He says, getting off my lap and walking to the kitchen to look through some cabinets (Cabinet Battle #1 and #2) like what happened didn't just happen. I just stare at him with a look of shock on my face. He eventually finds what he's looking for and looks back at me, only to catch me staring. He smirks and winks at me. "Looks like somebody's still a bit flustered." He teases me. "B-Baka!" I mumble at him, making him laugh. (Ah, the power of the tsundere)

He walks back to me and hands me a pill. I look up at him "What are these?" I ask him. I might be falling for this man, but I know better then to take drugs from a stranger. "They'll help you fever" He says calmly, sitting down next to me and handing me a glass of water. S*** he actually thinks I have a fever?! "I don't have a f***ing fever!" I snap at him. He looks at me with a face of annoyance. "No one's face is naturally that hot and red." He says to me. "I was just flustered, damn it!" I say to him. I look away, not wanting him to see me embarrassed. But then he grabs my chin with his index finger and thumb, turning me to look at him. "And why was that?" He asks in a low voice, getting really close to me face once again...

And that's all for now guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye~