𝟎𝟗

Dezure Stone | Stoney

"They couldn't hold a real nigga down for too long." I said while walking out of the jail behind my grandma.

"Shut the hell up. Bitches do two and a half months in jail and swear they hot shit." Kayvion stuck his head out my grandmas car.

"The fuck you bring his ass for?"

"Bitch you know you miss me." He got out the car then squeezed me in a hug.

"I don't. Now let me go cus I got shit to do."

"Girl what the fuck you got to do?"

"I need to go to Teezy house to smoke, then I gotta go to Gwens to get my shit and last but not least I gotta go to Grape and beat Jarellys ass."

"Ah shit." Kayvion said before I heard him FaceTime some one.

"Stoney bouta fight Lys later who y'all got money on?"

I- was this nigga on Group FaceTime?

"Ouu that's a hard one." Davaughn said

"Now why the hell is my two sisters finna fight."

"DS that bitch and and my rat ass aunties pointed me out to the police!"

"Oh I can see where you coming from."

"Stoney might win because she a fucking giant compared to Jarellys." Dai Dai said. I'm not even big, that bitch just tiny.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall." Scotty laughed.

Wow I can't believe they were really having this conversation.

"I think Jarellys gone win." DS said.

Fake.

"Lys gone take the W." Scotty agreed with DS making Kayvion scrunch his face up.

"Y'all trippin, Stoney too quick for Lys." He defended me.

"Dead Homies , Lys can fight but she punch too slow and that's how Stoney gone get her ass."

"That's true cus that exactly how Khendal got her , bitch quick as hell." DS changed his mind.

"Can we just go straight to Jarellys house instead of yo other plans?" Kayvion asked.

"No I need to smoke and get my shit."

"I got a blunt right here so we can just go straight to yo house."

"That ain't my house , ima burn that bitch down." I said before my granny turned the car in the direction to Gwens house.

"Yea that's what I'm talking about! Let's get this party started early." He lit the blunt.

"Stop encouraging her dumb ass to do dumb shit."

"Ian even do nun." He coughed before passing me the blunt and as soon as I got my granny snatched it.