Torture

She was kicking and struggling the entire way there. Once they arrived in the chamber, they placed shackles on her wrists and ankles, along with a chain tied tightly around her torso. She growled as she watched them, but didn't cease her attempts to escape. Eventually she grew tired of fighting back, and just sat there. She closed her eyes, letting her head hang loose as she breathed gently.

Zane took off the mask and headed towards the medical bay. The doctor looked up as he heard him come in.
"Looks like you've gotten your arm messed up again."
"Shut up and fix it..." Zane growled, sitting in front of him and holding out his arm. The doctor chuckled.
"So, who did it this time, huh?" He asked as he got a laser and held Zane's arm. He started slowly welding in the wounds shut.
"Some sorry excuse for a fighter and demon. She's underaged and an odd number..."
"Well well, really? I'm sure you had fun." He chuckled.
"Shut up...." He spat, looking away. Holly sighed, shaking her head slightly.
"There's no way I can go back now. Not after what happened last time I went back empty handed," she opened her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall.
"Ryder'll give me hell, physical and verbal,"
After a bit Zane came into the torture room as he slammed the door shut. His mask had been removed, so his full face could be seen.
"Good, you've been quiet. At least you aren't a brat..." She looked over at him.
"Yeah, I'm not a fuckin brat," she rolled her eyes.
"I ain't a kid, sir," she remarked sarcastically. He slapped her hard across the face. Her head jolted to one side as a result, leaving a faint red mark on her cheek.
"Whatever... I wonder how good your pain tolerance is..." Her heart rate increased as she glared up at him cautiously, watching his every move carefully.

He walked to his tools on a trolly at the end of the room, and grabbed a snipper.
"Your horns are not colour balanced, and the patterns are completely different. That annoys me..." She shyed away from him slightly.
"You better leave them alone," she growled low. He knelt in front of her on one knee, looking her dead in the eye.
"I will do whatever I want. Tell me...is it true that the horns of a demon are the most sensitive..?" She started struggling again.
"Leave 'em alone!" She yelled, both in panic and in frustration. He smirked slightly, before grabbing them and pulling on them hard. She let out a cry of pain, but it was brief. She bit her lip to hold in the rest of her cries, as she thrashed her head in hopes of breaking free.
"Seems it's true...it's sensitive..." He kept hold for a brief second longer, before letting go and moving to her eyes. He forcefully opened them wide, peering at them curiously. "Surprisingly, you have decently pretty eyes...I might take them and add them to my collection..." He made the snipper snap as he was seriously debating it. She moved her eyes away from him, not wanting to meet his gaze.
"You wouldn't dare," she growled. "That's just sick,"

"You kill people who you are told to kill. You kill people who you really don't know but do it anyways because your boss tells you to. That is sick..." He said as he went back to his tools, grabbing needles and a hammer. He walked back over and pressed a needle against her arm, before using the hammer and pounding the needle into her arm with force. She bit her lip hard, breathing heavily. 
"I do it 'cause I have to. I made a deal with my boss,"
"Exactly...all I'm doing is punishing those who thought they could break in and try and kill me. I'm more tame than you." He put another needle into her arm and hammered it hard. She let out a crying gasp as he hammered the next one. 
"I'm literally just trying to make a living!" She said through gritted teeth. She looked down at the needles that were in her arm, watching as a small streak of blood ran down her arm.
"What are you doing anyways?"
"Testing your tolerance in pain...seems being a demon doesn't make you the least bit resistant to pain..."
"yeah, we're not unfeeling like most humans pretend to be," she scoffed, rolling her eyes. He went back to his tools and grabs nails, before going back over and hammering the nails into her body. She let out a brief squeal as he did, banging her foot on the ground from the pain. She shut her eyes tight, tilting her head back against the wall. This continued for a while, and by the end of it, 8 nails were in her legs, 5 were in her shoulders, and 3 were in her stomach. She was breathing heavily from her cries of pain, almost in tears. Blood was oozing from almost all of the nails, and her head was hanging loosely.
"Good you aren't dead yet...do you have anymore remarks you would like to share..?" He glared down at her as he stood up again. She shook her head gently, running out of the will to fight against him.
"N-no," She pulled her head up to lie against the wall, opening her eyes slowly.
"Hmph..." He placed the tools away before heading back to the door, slamming it hut as he left, and locking it from the outside. She let out a loud groan, as she wanted to hold it in when he was in the room. 
"For fuck sake," she spat to herself, looking at the nails in her body. 
"Fat chance of me makin' it outta here with these in me," she sighed, before leaning over her stomach towards one of the nails, gripping her teeth around it, and yanking it out of her. She let out a muffled scream, before spitting it onto the floor.

A few minutes later, he came back into the room with a drill.
"Tell me...have you ever screamed so loudly in agony that you wished it would end..?" She glared up at him as he spoke.
"Like I would answer that. It's none of your business," she spat. He simply stared down at her.
"I'll just find out then..." He turned on the drill and drilled into her leg. She bit her lip for a brief second, but couldn't hold it. She let out a loud cry of pain, tilting her head back and shutting her eyes tightly. She began thrashing around, trying to break herself free as he continued. Tears began streaming down her face, as blood spilled from her leg.
"S-stop! Please, just, stop!" She yelled in desperation.
"Would you have stopped if I begged you not to kill me..?" She didn't answer, still thrashing like a fish out of water. He removed the drill from her leg with force, watching her carefully.
"No answer..? Alright then, more power..." He turned up the power, before drilling into her shoulder. She cried again, starting to feel faint. Her head was pounding as she lost more and more blood. The volume of her cries slowly started to reduce, before she finally stopped as she passed out. Once he noticed that she had, he stopped the drill and put it away.
"Boring...she passed out. Guess I'll get the doctor to fix her..." He sighed, before leaving the room. She was breathing softly, as she sat limply against the wall. Her head was hanging gently and her eyes were closed.

{Next chapter coming soon}