Part 1- Meet and Greet

You were waiting in line to meet your favorite band, All Time Low. Truth be told, they were the reason you had such a love for music. The vocals, the complex guitar solos, and don’t forget that sick backbeat of the drums. They were everything you loved in a band and more. You slowly became bored with waiting in line to see them, so you decided to entertain yourself along with the other fans waiting. You began to sing the very first song you heard by them, Remembering Sunday. You sang to the group of people you met while waiting on line, and they seemed like they were into it. The long line moved as you sang and you could see the band in sight as you got to the female vocals. Lately you had a “I don’t give a fuck” attitude so you figured, go big or go home. When you reached the part of the song with the female vocals, you didn’t hold back. As you finished the last line of the song you looked up and saw Jack and Alex looking at you with their jaws dropped. You turned around and giggled to your new friends. You finally got to the front of the line and Alex and Jack never looked happier to meet a fan.

“That was you singing before, right?” Alex asked as he signed your CD.

“Yeah, I got bored waiting on line and decided that we needed some entertainment.” You giggled. 

“Well you have an amazing voice. Do you mind waiting for us for our meet and greet to be over? We have to ask you something.” Alex asked you as he handed your CD to Jack, who was now looking at you.

“Uh, okay.” you said kind of confused.

“Great. This guy will take you to our bus and you can just chill there and we’ll see you in an hour and a half. You can help yourself to anything on the bus.” He said pointing to the security guard.

“Alright.” 

You walked to where Jack was now signing your CD.

“Looks like we’ll see you later!” Jack said with a huge grin on his face.

“I guess so!” you replied with the same enthusiasm.

You finished getting your CD signed by the guys and you walked over to the security guard.

“Um, Alex said you were going to take me to the bus.” I asked him, unsure of whether or not he was aware of this information.

“Yes, come with me.” he said as he turned around and walked out of a back entrance.

You followed the hefty security guard and made your way to the All Time Low tour bus. He opened the door for you and led you into the front lounge. You sat down on one of the couches and decided to make yourself comfortable. This was definitely the tour bus of a pop punk band. The bus wreaked of booze, cologne, and the faint smell of hairspray. You were feeling particularly thirsty so, like Alex said, you helped yourself to something to drink. You looked through their fridge and it looked like all they had to drink was vodka, Jack Daniel’s, Fireball, and wine. You sighed as you attempted to find a water bottle. You finally found a water bottle in the back of the fridge. You moved all of the alcohol out of the way in order to reach the water, it was like adult Tetris. You got the water and replaced all of the bottles and handles. You sat back down on the couch and unlocked your phone. You scrolled through twitter and tumblr and youtube for what seemed like hours. You finally heard the door to the bus open and in came the people you were watching on stage a few hours ago. You stood up and smiled at them.

“Hey, you’re still here! Sorry, that meet and greet took a little longer than we expected.” Alex apologized. 

“It’s okay, these things happen.” you said with a smile.

“So first of all, we have absolutely no fucking idea what your name is.” Jack asked you.

“I’m (Y/N).”