Chapter 2

... "I'm paralyzed..!"
As time strolls by,he sat passively in his room thinking about his homework. Mathematics.. It was the easiest subject for him. But for some reason,he couldn't focus. Even if he was always trapped in his own world... The dimension where he only saw a street light,but it was yet still pitch dark. He never could quite figure out why he saw that image in his head.. Why a streetlight..? As he struggled to rap his mind around his homework he noticed the only thing that was basically on his mind,was his Angel. Why would she be on his mind all of a sudden..? Normally she only appears when he sees her,or when she's near. Without further a due he got up and cautiously went downstairs. The house was empty. Maybe they went to the shop he thought,even the thought that she's with her mom made him anxious... The feeling that roamed his gut tells him something is wrong,maybe they got into a accident... Or something bad..?
Stuck in his predictions,a knock on the door shattered his trans. Leaving him gazing at the door for a few minutes. Maybe they'd go away he thought,or maybe it was just a girl selling chocolate cookies... But the being at the door didn't go away,and delivered another solid knock. He had no choice but to open up. With the journey towards the door,he had a nervous feeling... Within a eye wink his Palm rested on the doorknob and his grip opened the door...
It was his mom and his Angel...? Why didn't she take her keys...? With his Angel's sight.. She rushed towards him and jumped to his majesty. For her,he was her knight in shining armor.. And she was his saviour. They unpacked their bags and packed everything away. With seeing his Angel,his phobia was destroyed. With this thought in his head he comfortably went to his room finishing his homework. His music loud in the background... NF was always his favourite rapper,without any reason he jus connects with him.
As he finishes his homework he threw himself on his bed,resting on his bed staring at the ceiling... But he knew he wouldn't be lonely for very long. Within a few minutes he heard a knock...
"May I come in..?"
He didn't hesitate to answer.. And clearly gave the approval for her to enter. The doorknob slowly open,as she struggles to open it.. But finally got inside and shut the door again. As he predicted,he'd never be alone,not with her in his life... Her little figure comfortably climbed on his bed,resting her fragile head on his chest. She knew he didn't talk much,and she was in the habit of just joining in,in his silence. Occasionally they would lie there till one fall's asleep and the other join in. Despite her being in his aura,he'd still get lost in his own world... One might say he's out of this world.
His little Angel will normally lay there facing him,and playing with the top of his t-shirt and listening to his heartbeat. She'd feel safe even just by seeing him. With the thought of him lost,he still worries about school. Not that he needed to be worried,just that the heartbreak he gets when he sees others in pain. Bullying,abusing you name it.. For a insecure person like him,he gets hurt with others pain too. He gets disturbed by a sudden movement on his chest,his Angel. Looks like she's finally out and needs sleep. She slightly glides off his chest and make her way next to him,resting her head next to his arm,clutching his arm and comforts herself. It's quite chilly,within a few seconds he took a blanket next to his bed and covered her with it,without breaking her grip on his arm... She needs to be safe and warm. As his eyes fall on her,he confessed that She was his light and happiness.. But he knows she won't be this small forever. She seems peaceful and calm. I slowly close his eyes and fell into a emotionless rest,where there's no pain.
Hours past as they both rested within each other's arms... He felt true love and she felt protected. Brother and sister. Like usual he saw light first before she was still in the darkness. She was clutching on him,she never wanted to let him go. With the open of his room's door he was startled and accident woke his Angel up and showed her the light. It was his mom calling them for dinner,he comfortably lift her up and carried her to the kitchen. By the time they arrived she was fully woken up. He and his Angel took their seats and started eating.
By the time they were done,he head up to his room. With a cold voice echoing behind him, he froze and stood still...
"Wait..!"
He anxiously stood still,waiting for the voice to show its self again...
"Can I sleep with you tonight..?"
But there was a long silence... The second voice was softer than the first. It's his Angel..!? Without turning around he replies..
"Not tonight.. Sorry.."
Without giving her a chance to reply he kept walking forward. He knew he couldn't allow her in his room at night. His demons might consume his Angel and he might lose her forever,he has been hiding this side of him from her since she was born. He dashed in his room and locked it. Maybe tonight he won't do it,he doesn't have any regrets nor faults discovered today...
He got ready for bed and settled in.. Maybe tonight they won't come out.. Maybe they forgave him. Even though he too doesn't know his sins. He shuts his eyes and entered the black realm... A realm where no one feel anything... Not even the street light shows itself here... He seemed calm right through the night unit he found himself awake and paralyzed. He was mute,and felt like a corpse. They actually came out tonight,maybe he set his expectations too high tonight. He laid there thinking if it's the girl,or who it was... There was a silence in the room. Shouldn't she already had made a sound..? Or spoke..?
"Kyle..!"
Within moments he had a cold fear running through him. He couldn't speak,neither move... Slowly he felt a warm,sticky texture on his face... A kiss..? It kissed him..! His lips could move again, but not manually... It was controlled by her. With his will he tried to fight her off... But he wasn't in control of his body. In moments he gave up fighting,she over powered him. He gave in to her touch,he wanted her kiss. Even though she only hurt him,what can he say... He was always addicted to love and temptations. Her kiss were soft and sticky. But something was off tonight.. He felt cold drops of liquids dripping on the side of his cheek.
Was she crying..? Why was she crying..? Anxiously and caring he moved his arms,her hold over him was gone..! He could move..! As his arms approached her body... He noticed she saw his arms move. Even without his sight,he could feel cause her touch abandoned his face. He cautiously rapped his arms around her,she was cold as ice. She didn't struggle,maybe she needed it..? He attempted to pulled her closer,but she hesitated halfway... Maybe she doesn't trust him...!?
"I won't hurt you.."
With those words echoing in her mind.. She gave in to him.. And rested on his chest. This changes everything. But if she was sad.. Why did she kiss me..? I mean, a kiss..? Why..? Maybe I can talk to her some other time..?