17 Days & Die

The last thing Grace expected when she finally decided to end her life was to meet a stranger at the same place and at the same time, doing nothing but gazing at the stars and sitting on the brink of the bridge, a point where Grace had decided to ...

The last thing Grace expected when she finally decided to end her life was to meet a stranger at the same place and at the same time, doing nothing but gazing at the stars and sitting on the brink of the bridge, a point where Grace had decided to jump off and end it all.

Thinking the guy was here for the same reasons as her, she was already drunk and dwelled into a chat with his conceited and cold self telling him all the reasons that led her to make this decision.

What was supposed to be the last hour of Grace's life, turned out to be the hour where she poured her heart out and shared her secrets over another bottle of scotch and a fresh round of tears.

The next thing she knew she was waking up in the morning in an unfamiliar bed and discovering a familiar yet strange guy tending to her hangover.

Fate played a cruel trick and she started remembering bits and pieces of what happened the night before while Grace found the stranger, aka Chris Sinclair to be an arrogant and conceited jerk , Chris found Grace to be a stupid and naive girl and not to forget hella annoying. And he took pride in himself to be the one who stopped her, even if it was temporarily.

Instead of parting their ways and Grace deciding to jump off the bridge as she had originally planned before meeting the person next to her, she made a deal. Well, it was Chris practically giving her no choice but to accept his deal. A deal which said that she would not kill herself for another 17 days, and after that she could do whatever she wanted with her life. He wanted her to spend 17 days with him for reasons unbeknownst to her and then assured her that he wouldn't stop her from doing what she planned like he was doing now. Hell, he even promised he would attend her funeral.

Why 17 days to be exact? And why was Chris even bothering with such a thing? Was Chris Sinclair more than what met the eye? Why wasn't he trying to stop her from killing herself like any sane person would but rather sort of encouraging her to take her life? What exactly were his reasons?

Well I guess, you will just have to read to find out.

¤