3/ Pawfectly & Pets

I gazed in the mirror and two tired eyes looked back at me

I gazed in the mirror and two tired eyes looked back at me. Light circles ran under my orbs, my lips chapped.

Heaving a sigh, I stepped out of the bathroom into my temporary room. The same room I had woken up in.

Today was the first day. First day as in, today we would be starting with completion of the 'list'. I don't know how I felt to be honest. I had this nagging feeling in my gut, saying how everything Chris was doing should be considered as a red, blaring alarm and if anything I should be steering clear of him- no matter how persuasive he could be- instead of going shopping with the said man.

Yesterday, Chris had taken me to buy some clothes and necessities. I had insisted on going to ASDA whilst he argued to take me to a mall because he has never admittedly gone to a super mart.

I was not even surprised at that fact.

I mean he was filthy rich. Why would he go to ASDA to buy clothes when he could easily buy branded ones from the mall?

Back to the point; we had argued for the place to go to and I had finally given in and allowed him to drag me to the mall after approximately 15 minutes.

I had no idea why he didn't go for law as a career, because he sure as hell could argue perfectly.

He had dragged me to the mall and to some rich brand store and I had nearly fainted when I checked the price of a flannel shirt.

I could have bought two pairs of jeans at that price at ASDA.

Chris had given me this stern look at my bewildered expression and told me to pick anything I wanted and to know that he was paying for everything, everything I needed for 17 days.

Then I threw a full blown fit.

And trust me when I say this, it was not pretty and had me ended up with snot in my nose, flushed cheeks, and oh yeah, tears streaming down my cheeks. Somewhere amidst yelling at him to not blow his money on me and make me feel like a high key gold-digger, I had ended up taking out my pent up frustrations at him. I'd quite literally reemed him about how unfair my life was and how shitty it made me feel that here I was mooching off a rich stranger.

Chris had pinched the bridge of his nose and snapped at the worker who had offered me a tissue to wipe my face. Everyone had been watching my tantrum and had stood there watching Chris and me.

And finally, thanks to my melodrama, we ended up at the nearest ASDA to buy my things.

So now as I stood tying my high tops worth just 2€ and with a baby blue hoodie adorning my torso along with ripped black jeans, I heard Chris' voice ring out the whole penthouse.

"Would you hurry the hell up for God's sake?"

Yeah, he was one hell of a sweetheart. I had no idea what he was doing being an ass to me 24/7 when he was so adamant on changing the course of my life -that sure was one way to put it- for the next couple of days.