Prologue

*****

It is not my one of many times to get up listening to the beeping of machines. As it's One of many attempt to gain consciousness in long time.

How much time passed?

I have no idea. All I know is I have to get up. But my body is not cooperating with me. I have to meet them. Are they happy? Healthy? Or taken care of?  How does they...............?

Do they know me? Who.......

With these thoughts I again slipped into unconsciousness. And again everything turns black.

****

"Baby don't run. You need to wear it honey, or you will catch cold."  A very breathless cute chubby person is running after a energetic young boy who refused to wear anything after his bath.

"But Dada, it's so good being naked." The boy giggles. And start running again.

"Baby stop. Ahh........ I am so exhausted." The chubby guy thinks loudly. Why this kid have so much energy?

"Baby I will let you have your favorite ice-cream if you wear this now. And if you don't you will catch cold then your dad will give you bitter medicine." Dada tried to make baby agree with him. 

This look like a happy family on a Sunday Afternoon. The kid is running naked in house while his Dada following him.

A little girl is laughing and clapping to see her very young brother followed by her Dada.

Another handsome man watching his family with a smile while drinking his coffee.

He felt happy.

*****

A/N: Forgive me for any mistakes. English is not my first language. I will update soon (at least try). i hope you will like this. Happy reading.

Daarzi.