3.

Not Edited.

*****

Beam POV :

Beam is walking down stairs supporting a big baby bump. He is walking funny at time of his pregnancy, he is near due date now. After some time they are going to have their babies in this world. their bundle of joy. Symbol of their love. They does not know the sex yet, they want wait till the birth.

It's afternoon time and Forth is not here. early  Today he  has to be away for a day. For a day? Beam pouts thinking about it. stupid work. Workers are also away for now. his personal maid is outside some chore here and there. After this day everyone will be home. They are trying to speed up their work so they can be here when time comes for delivery.

Beam is in kitchen now. tomorrow  forth will be here but he alone for now. these thoughts do not sit well with Beam but it's just a day? He huff again while eating an apple, he is hungry again. 

If something happens? He will see their babies right? there nothing going to happen? His babies are going to be well? He shakes his head again. these kind of thoughts are normal for a soon to be mother, doctor told him once because beam was too distressed about this that day. it almost send him in labors. Beam tried to calm himself down by rubbing his tummy, A simple gesture to help calm him down. Babies are also restless today maybe because of his thoughts

The door ringing bell startles him, break the chain of his unstoppable thoughts. He opened the door, William Roberts was there. weird. he was Beam's senior during college but they never met after that. They knew each other and William even confessed to Beam at that time. Beam declines and that incident left them in a uncomfortable spot. They parted their ways after the college and do not see each other often. To him show up here is not so good. Beam did invite him in marriage but he did not come.

"Hey, Beam . How are you?" William asked him with a smile. This smile does not make Beam feel good. More than a smile it is a smirk hiding  something behind it. Beam try to brushed that thought away.

"Hello, Phi. I am fine, how come you are here suddenly?" Beam did not intend to be rude but he wanted to ask. Actually Beam feel annoyed with the whole 'being alone' situation. So asked directly.

William chuckled over this question. "You would not even ask me to come in? Are you that unhappy with your Phi?  I told you I was busy during your wedding. So May I?" saying this William come inside the house. Beam had no choice but to follow him inside. But let the main door opened.

William sit down on the couch make himself home. This was little weird for Beam, there is till something off about this visitor. " So how  are Forth?  Where is your hubby? " William start the conversation again. He is smiling again looking at Beam up and down. Creepy???? thought Beam. Beam sigh again, offered  William some drinks even though he did not want to. He does not reply William anything which make him smile more? He asked William about his arrival again. But William has so many hidden meaning to come here , He dodge those questions and start his own work.

" So Forth left you alone like this? At this time , like this. For whom? Look at tabloids today, Forth is having a girlfriend out there. He leave you here, alone, to be with her. Do you still love him? He is cheating on you Beam. You rejected me for him?  " William said with venom in his voice. His facade fall now, he show his true color. He look Beam's baby bump with hatred that Beam want to run away from there and never face a situation like this. This made Beam Took a step back while holding his tummy. He is scared now.

"If you do not anything to say Phi, you can leave now. Whatever Forth and I have, has nothing to do with you." Beam said to him. He wanted this guy to go away from here. It is clear he has not have any good intention for visit.