4.

*****

Beam is recovering fast. His vitals are good now. Everything is good with his body, now he can start his physical therapy. Doctor said its little difficult for him to use his limbs again as it's been four years that he is been on the bed. And during his accident he also had a injury in his leg, not too big but they have to check its effects too. If everything turns out well in less than a month he will be discharged from hospital his doctor estimated that.

Beam is thinking about a plan. where to start? he has to keep a low profile while searching for his family. He knew the enemy is assured about him being dead that is why there is no one found him yet. Maybe be not even searching. His babies are alive, they were snatched from him. But where are those? What about Forth? Should I call him? Or the enemies will get alert? Is he safe? Was that affair news true? Did he tried to find me?

Forth is alive he knew. Beam saw him in a article in a newspaper, the nurse was reading. He was looking Handsome as ever but thin. He really wanted to ask nurse for paper but he did not. he do not know what to expect from the situation now? How that would be if Forth moved on from him?. The longing and relief for Forth being safe, make him relived. But there are some doubts too, he wanted to be aware of the situation first. He wanted Forth with him now. But he has work to do first. They planned his doom now it's his turn.

He is going to keep name Moon for now. It is going to be a better cover up for him. Beam has a strong personality, for being alone for a long time before forth he know he will manage it. His only purpose now to find his family and save them. About enemies he will think about them later. But one thing is assured , they are not going to be unpunished.

Revenge is not the best thing to do. but for Beam it is needed. To make his family safe .

He wants his family safe and he is going to do anything for it. Beam was businessman himself so he knew how greed can make people monsters. They know anything but money . It is everything for them. Now he has to deal with one of them.

He can go to forth now, but then how can he expose them? He knew some of them but there are more rats around them, than he expected. It is not the right time for him to be with Forth. He has to wait, he is going to find the information first.

Beam will need someone with him but it is hard to trust someone for now.

These are the all thinking Beam is doing now. Try to think of the past incidents again and again so he could have a clue how to deal with these things. Who he could contact in back home? So he would not get exposed but also can get information about the condition.

Beam is well now. He is still not talking much but his health is good. He is trying to do his best with therapy too, but using his legs again is like learn to walk again as a kid. It is difficult sometimes and frustrating too.

Really soon he is going to get discharge early than expected if his recovery-rate is maintained like this. Doctors are happy with results. Specially Pha , he is happy with Moon's recovery. "Soon you are going to good as new Mr. Moon. You are recovering very fast, I am happy for you. Do you still do not remember anything?" Pha asked Moon.

(A/N: I am going to use Moon instead of Beam when other are talking, so do not get confused.)

" Not much, but I remember I used to train a lot. I know martial arts, I know how to fight. That is all I could." Beam replied. He is saying random things to Pha about his memories when ever he asked Beam. These memory are true but do not give away his true identity. Pha checked his case again and told him there is nothing unusual with his brain and he will get his memory through flashbacks or dreams.